Ugnaught.....??

I know i know this is stretching it a tad bit too far, BUT do you guys think he has ANY, ANY place in an anti-droid squad?

Replies

• He might be, but even then he is a niche pick. Eeth Koth is better.
  • I been having thoughts on levelling him.. But there are so many heroes with better known potential

What would be great, is to have screenshots of his stats and abilities at max level..

Also, I browsed the SWGoH cantina site when I started, and now having many 7* heroes, I see many hero stats with inaccurate numbers..

I would tell you to have a speed team vs droids.. They hit hard, but have low hp beside HK

With update coming, probably meta will change, and perhaps he will finally have a place.. Same goes for Coruscant Police which I have him close to 7*
  • I been having thoughts on levelling him.. But there are so many heroes with better known potential

What would be great, is to have screenshots of his stats and abilities at max level..

Also, I browsed the SWGoH cantina site when I started, and now having many 7* heroes, I see many hero stats with inaccurate numbers..

I would tell you to have a speed team vs droids.. They hit hard, but have low hp beside HK

With update coming, probably meta will change, and perhaps he will finally have a place.. Same goes for Coruscant Police which I have him close to 7*

It is sad that so many characters don't have a place at all. Like hoth soldier and scout

It is sad that so many characters don't have a place at all. Like hoth soldier and scout

Hoth would be good if Ackbar's leadership worked. I feel like people are too focused on Sid/Lumi and the niche characters (i.e. Hoth) are not getting enough attention. Those niches are what make them good .
  • I wa against a 7* in Cantina and he hit my droid for 5700. So he has some uses. AI also chose droid over the other 4 chars which was a plus. I had to stun the little bugger.
  • Heronmar wrote: »
    I been having thoughts on levelling him.. But there are so many heroes with better known potential

Hoth would be good if Ackbar's leadership worked. I feel like people are too focused on Sid/Lumi and the niche characters (i.e. Hoth) are not getting enough attention. Those niches are what make them good .

I guess a better example would be Gunray.
  • I fought a 7* ugnaught in a GW squad today. He was a huge wimp. Very easy to kill and didn't seem to do a lot of damage. I don't have any droids on my team fyi.
  • I have a 5* Eeth Koth and can affirm he is just good overall. Above avg health and dps