Newb question

I know some people will think this is a dumb question but I'm curious in knowing. Regarding character health bars, what are the lines in between and how do you increase this? Is it based on character health? Gear? Or star level? Once again I'm sure people will laugh at the question but if you could information me it would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    That's actually a very good question. I believe 1 bar stands for 1k health (so the minibars in between the big bars so to say). I remember my current Luminara has around 9 (mini)bars and she has 9k hp total (full bar). Where hp stand for hitpoints or healthpoints.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Ohw and to increase this do so by leveling, gearing and ranking stars. Strength give hitpoints and some gear has +250hp on them i.e. Other characters like asohka have passive buffs that increase max hp so it's a combination of a lot :) Also certain leaders give max hp increase like bariss that give +17.5% health increase for jedi (half for non jedi) if you assign her as leader and max her leadership ability to 6.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Thank you very much, it's very helpful.