What is this and why can't I claim it?

As per the title really. Saw it this morning, can't claim it. Where did it even come from?

ilCUauy.png

Replies

• It came from you getting up to level 80
  • OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    You hit level 80, so everyday you'll earn ONE omega after completing your daily activities.
    You can't claim it because you kept it for the end, then reach 80, then try to claim it.
    Come back tomorrow, everything will be back to normal.

Lets drop this topic now :D
  • Kabal
    62 posts Member
    That's the lvl 80 bonus that replaces the pre-80 bonus. If you hit 80 while still working on your dailies, it will appear as a second completion bonus, and you can claim both. If you already claimed your initial (pre-80) bonus before you hit 80, you'll have to wait until tomorrow to get your omega.
  • Aha, thanks for the explanation.
  • Mikepins
    102 posts Member
    Can't believe someone hit level 80 and doesn't know what an omega is
  • Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    Mikepins wrote: »
    Can't believe someone hit level 80 and doesn't know what an omega is

He wanted to know why he was unable to claim the reward, not what was in the reward.
  • Mikepins
    102 posts Member
    Ok but title did say what is this
  • Kebab
    179 posts Member
    Do you get an omega material EVERY day when you are level 80???
  • Kebab wrote: »
    Do you get an omega material EVERY day when you are level 80???

Only if you compete your daily activities
  • Mikepins
    102 posts Member
    And they don't increase in difficulty so if you can complete them now you will easier when 80
  • Mikepins wrote: »
    And they don't increase in difficulty so if you can complete them now you will easier when 80
    There are actually two fewer. You don't have to level a character or put gear on a character anymore. It looks like they rolled those rewards into the daily activity completion reward.

• Kabal
    62 posts Member
    I didn't even notice that. I've been making sure to work on lower level/geared characters every day, and just auto-click through the rewards, since I'm so used to doing that.
  • All the info can easily be found in-game
  • BWSkynobi
    334 posts Member
    Kabal wrote: »
    That's the lvl 80 bonus that replaces the pre-80 bonus. If you hit 80 while still working on your dailies, it will appear as a second completion bonus, and you can claim both. If you already claimed your initial (pre-80) bonus before you hit 80, you'll have to wait until tomorrow to get your omega.

Thank you for this!!! I'm 600 XP away from hitting level 80, but I already claimed my daily for today. So now i know to wait for tonight's reset to hit level 80 so I can claim the double dailies.

I was thinking about rushing to get to level 80 today, but now I'll take it nice and easy.

Thank you!