Anyone else overflowing with credits?

I have over 3 mil and I don't see myself running out in the near future. And I'm at lvl 55.

Replies

• Options
    you will run out when you want to rank up your characters to 7 star costs 1mill per character and from 55-60 it costs about 300-400k per character
  • Andrew
    202 posts Member
    Options
    I'm at 3 mil right now at level 50. I've been trying to focus on my end game team for a while now so only a few of my toons are leveled up. With the new patch coming up that'll go away quickly. Depending on which characters get buffed or nerfed we may be switching our team in the near future and that'll eat up our credits. Also keep in mind that with the lvl cap going to 70 that 3 mil won't last long lol
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    3 mill wont last long at all, at 60. Assuming you are promoting guys. I just dropped 2 mill last night getting kylo to 7* and Lumi to 7*. Now I am broke as a joke.
  • Options
    As others have said you are about to hit the credit wall so save up.
  • Options
    What Im saving is all my mining droids...LV56 now
  • Options
    1 mil to 7*, leveling other toons (those I think may prove useful), and starring other toons. Personally... I think if your rolling in the doh your doing it wrong.
  • Options
    I was in your position at that level too. The day I hit 60, I 7*d Lumi and unlocked and leveled Vader and Kylo. 3 million credits gone in about 5minutes. The next day I 7*d Sid. Another cool million gone. The next day I decided to Lv my phasma to 60. Another million gone.

The moral of this story is that as soon as you think you're rich, you find ways to blow it all.

• Options
    I've used well close to 60 million total credits thus far... they go by quickly!
  • Options
    Take a screen shot.. Soon that is all you will have of it. :#
  • Options
    Yeah I'm saving cash to raise Lumi and Sid to 7*. Escalating leveling costs got out of hand and I didn't focus properly because I wanted to try out Kylo when I unlocked him, and phasma, and Poe.

Anyway I have like 600k is all so it'll take a couple days of GW per promotion.
  • Options
    Escalating cost at level 60 is nothing. If you know any exponential curve, wait until the cap gets to 100 or 200. Then "lol"
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    It costs over 3M to fully level and promote a new hero.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    Escalating cost at level 60 is nothing. If you know any exponential curve, wait until the cap gets to 100 or 200. Then "lol"

I totally see it coming...

On a related note, I will sell one night out on the town with Ahsoka or Luminara for 2 million credits. Jedi Anakin is available as well as Mace Windu. I'll talk to Vader and Sid and see if they are available.
  • Rutank
    409 posts Member
    Options
    I have over 3 mil and I don't see myself running out in the near future. And I'm at lvl 55.

haven't gotten any 7* character's i know for sure, i too had cash money like crazy till i got luminara to 7 (1mill), then JC to 6* (500k), then leveled up new dooku to 50 (800k). Now i'm counting pennies.
  • Options
    So that's where credits go... Well I don't see myself promoting my chars to 7* for a long time. Not that I don't want to, it's just physically not possible.
    At the rate I'm progressing, I'll be able to promote maybe one char to 7* per year! :p
  • Options
    I'm level 60 I spend them when I get them. Leveling new teams will keep your balance low. I don't know how ppl hoard credits. You need at least 3 teams to complete GW. Anything below level 50 for GW it's useless for me.
  • Options
    Can I have some? I have characters I can't promote to 5-6 stars because I can't spare the credits since I'm saving for Sid and lumi at 7* in a few days. I've even entertained the idea of dropping $20 into credits so I can promote and train up backups. Credits are actually tough to come by if you are trying to level more than 5-6 characters.
  • Options
    I'm level 58 and just blew 2 to 3 million on getting a few good characters finally all within the same day. Training them to 58 from 1 was somewhat expensive. As others have said, I don't think the money will be a long term savings pattern as you get to 60, or close to it even lol!