Can daily rewards be carried over? (even if just for one day)

We're gonna miss out on a day or two, it's inevitable. Now before I wouldn't mind missing it, cause you'd miss out on a few things like arena ranking etc.

But now you miss out on Omega mats if you don't complete your daily quests.
In my case I failed to do 3 arena's the last two days. I did everything else though. Omega's are kind of important and missing out sucks.

It's bound to happen eventually to everyone though, even if you just like take a nap for 3 hours and miss your arena or you visit a friend, go partying, work etc. Before the punishment was not so severe, now it's worse yeah.

Seeing as this is the best way to get Omega's (I mean 200 crystals for a refresh no thanks Jeff) I would like to see this changed.
| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |

Replies

• LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    My guess is "daily fully-invested participation" is the metric that most accurately correlates to a person who spends on the game.

To give such a valuable item for daily participation means EA/CG wants us to do these activities every day. Only explanation is that creates spending. Just like how they makes us scroll though the card offerings to get to free bronzium and give us RNG purple gear to encourage slot-machine addictive brain cortex.

Wouldn't expect it to change. It's there for a reason. Game is getting more mature. They know.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    LordAlvert wrote: »
    My guess is "daily fully-invested participation" is the metric that most accurately correlates to a person who spends on the game.

To give such a valuable item for daily participation means EA/CG wants us to do these activities every day. Only explanation is that creates spending. Just like how they makes us scroll though the card offerings to get to free bronzium and give us RNG purple gear to encourage slot-machine addictive brain cortex.

Wouldn't expect it to change. It's there for a reason. Game is getting more mature. They know.

This. They want you logging in not only daily but multiple times per day. It encourages spending for multiple reasons. I wouldn't expect it to change either.