Guest linking to email for sync to other divides

I've spent the past hour on the phone with EA HELP as well as Google support in trying to figure out how sync my phone account to my tablet. The short answer is all games start as guest. When we first start, I know I didn't realize it and I assume most others did not as well see that we were "guests" as EA explained. And when we first start the game is the only time to register this "guest" account. If you do not register, you will never be able to later. EA went on to say we actually have ability to have two accounts. The first, "Guest". The second, if you did it, "Registered". This is a huge problem especially if you are at a high level or have spent any amount of cash on the game. To not be able to sync and play the game on another device is a great disservice to the game and it's fans. EA, get it together, get this fixed. 10 million downloads, how many accounts have been registered? How many have not? How many of the games highest-ranking players are "Guests"? Why don't you see a problem with this? When can we see patch or fix to allow your "GUESTS" the same sync capabilities?