Ewok elder is he any good

Hi all, I got the ewok elder from bronzium, he seems to be complete, healer and revive
Is he any good for higher levels, do you recommend him ?

Replies

• He is very good. Prepare mentaly to waste billions of energy refreshes during the next 7 minths to star him up, or $5000 to level him to 6* by refill iverload in two months.
  • is that what you spent ?
  • I love him, mine is 6* and grinding towards 7*. He's a giant pain to farm, but honestly his damage is reasonable, he's faster than his cap speed due to having a Phasma lead and his basic attack giving a whopping 60% chance for 50% turn meter, and utility wise the only healer that comes close to him is Daka for her stuns. He's also a godsend for running GW, clearing debuffs as well as a good res is absolutely amazing.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    He is probably just trying to say that it sucks to farm him, really sucks. I would love to have this guy at 6 six stars personally.
  • @Kr4itok_ any idea on how much effort and refills it has taken you? Or Chromium? I only see him farmable in one location and have been at level 1 for so long, even as I play those hard missions for a few weeks, he is destined to be below 4 for a good while.
  • I farm him and Rey 6x per day. I probably average about 2 shards average, but have bought a fair amount of chromium as well. He has enough utility on his kit that while i probably wouldnt run him in arena until at least 4*, he'll still pull a lot of weight in GW and is a huge sleeper hit that I'm surprised more people havent picked up on. I also expect him to get stronger as more and more people run comps with Phasma + Sid + other debuffers. Clearing heal debuff, DoT, speed down, expose, and stun at once, as well as a 25% heal throws a huge wrench in to a lot of plans.
  • For perspective, probably the 2 most prominent leaders in the game (Sid/Phasma) both get countered by him, as well as a lot of the other *really* strong support picks like Old Ben and Bobba Fett. Another quick note is that while the Jedi healers have tons of anti Jedi counters, Ewok doesnt have that problem ;)
  • So worth it, but so painful to farm so start early and try not to miss days, as you dont exactly get a lot of chances :D
  • thank you guys and what is an average hit for this little guy, don't forget the level you are..
  • At 54 6* gear 6 he hit for 1300ish no crit give or take.