Who is Rey?

Skeetabyte42
325 posts Member
edited May 2016

Who is Rey? 124 votes

Luke's daughter
36%
bombbadassjeremyj26clhsCharlesbusaStarSonCartoniDookiedog68AkavirThorius_Antares_2605ExarKunKamikazeRhombusPannaUriakatosNightwingTR2scarsWhitchitCorrvanHunterXJDJoseIrimiaStormTro0p3R_H 45 votes
Han and Leia's Daughter
5%
WedgeStarkillerbenacrowJamitoAce5RFCMoicalissiForgot 7 votes
Wedge and Jyn Daughter
1%
slickdealerkylo_ren18 2 votes
A Kenobi
22%
IvoB1987WhiteroomdesigningseanTruffleJonesJediMasterGibsSagefireStuwartMikymateAshWLaLiamgiggsyHarlodpeterChefHazeZakharyShaolinPunkCarth_Onassi19735StroginoTrawinIAmExceptionRobbeRobbeRobbe 28 votes
Made by the Midichlorians
8%
SekuKAULIRAYRAYDang3sItsJarJarBinkzLeandrovvboeezaerendhilWaquiSir_WhootyHíbrido 11 votes
NONE OF THE ABOVE
25%
cosmicturtle333Sticare_Courts_0073VarlieRogan_Ban84ReznorXMateosiusBrownieSilleckSkeetabyte42Boba_The_Fettersupachai1AmYourFath3rFranckMcBeckerNortikka_aikarajuuJensxnAstrisAndreasy10LRMosersir_Phantom_JediZaram 31 votes

Replies

• An underpowered toon in need of a buff
  • Turukano
    170 posts Member
    NONE OF THE ABOVE
    A palpatine
  • NONE OF THE ABOVE
    My guess would be disney princess?
  • OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    A Kenobi
    I like the fact that the OP didn't even put an answer that satisfies him !
    But I like this thread ! See who will get the most votes!
  • NONE OF THE ABOVE
    Off topic
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Luke's daughter

Lol
  • NONE OF THE ABOVE
    Off topic

Beat me to it.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Luke's daughter
    And a kenobi
  • Wedge and Jyn Daughter
    Already been confirmed she did not meet her parents in TFA. It cannot be #1 or #2. Read your news people.
  • OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    A Kenobi
    Already been confirmed she did not meet her parents in TFA. It cannot be #1 or #2. Read your news people.

Still can be Kenoby, since he's been away for a long time far far away, so who knows girl he got iinto ^^.
  • Luke's daughter
    Why they always leave a kid on a desert planet?

Little Anakin (no dad, moms a slave, then murdered).
    Luke (uncle Owen and Aunt Beru, murdered).
    Rey (all by herself)

Kinda sick if you think about it.
  • NONE OF THE ABOVE
    Why they always leave a kid on a desert planet?

Little Anakin (no dad, moms a slave, then murdered).
    Luke (uncle Owen and Aunt Beru, murdered).
    Rey (all by herself)

Kinda sick if you think about it.

Oh my God.... I was raised in a desert!! Which means I should be a Jedi knight!
    But I wasn't an orphan :-S
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • LRMoser
    139 posts Member
    NONE OF THE ABOVE
    Rey is the incarnate chosen one. When Anakin/Vader died the force created a new chosen one to bring balance to the force. She can fly with no training, has a knack for fixing things, and is super strong in the force with no training.
  • M31Andro
    253 posts Member
    Luke's daughter

+1000
  • Panna
    210 posts Member
    Luke's daughter

Don't act smart when you have no idea what you're talking about. If you're referring to what JJ Abrams said he clarified his comments after the fact and he meant to say is this:

UPDATE: After the Q&A, EW caught up with J.J. Abrams and he clarified his comments. The director says he was only trying to point out that The Force Awakens builds up the mystery of Rey’s parents without resolving it. “What I meant was that she doesn’t discover them in Episode VII. Not that they may not already be in her world,” Abrams said @slickdealer
    ARK - Alliance Of Rebel Knights | Editor & Graphics Designer | https://swgoh.gg/u/panna/
  • Sungsta
    163 posts Member
    NONE OF THE ABOVE
    Turukano wrote: »
    A palpatine

I really want her to be a palpatine, I think it would be quite poetic, for the descendant to deal with "the sins of the (fore)fathers". And I keep thinking that her music theme sounds a lot like palpatines theme.

I dont mind her being a child of the force... So long as luke doesn't say "No, you are my father" to rey.... That would be a walk out of the theatre moment for me

• NONE OF THE ABOVE
    A Disney princess/budget Keira Knightley. A sjw was probably screaming at JJ Abrams that if he didn't empower at least two females in this movie that 12 people would be offended on tumblr and cut themselves. Disney execs took swift action.
  • NONE OF THE ABOVE
    She is practically Anakin as a new reincarnation of the chosen one.
  • Mateosius
    245 posts Member
    NONE OF THE ABOVE
    Marey Sue of the feminichlorians.
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Wedge and Jyn Daughter
    Panna wrote: »

Don't act smart when you have no idea what you're talking about. If you're referring to what JJ Abrams said he clarified his comments after the fact and he meant to say is this:

UPDATE: After the Q&A, EW caught up with J.J. Abrams and he clarified his comments. The director says he was only trying to point out that The Force Awakens builds up the mystery of Rey’s parents without resolving it. “What I meant was that she doesn’t discover them in Episode VII. Not that they may not already be in her world,” Abrams said @slickdealer

JJ let it slip before Disney got to him.
  • MiTRAP
    71 posts Member
    NONE OF THE ABOVE
    Her lightsaber stance in this game resemble to QGJ's
  • Optimus11
    254 posts Member
    Luke's daughter
    An underpowered toon in need of a buff
    +1
  • Panna
    210 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Luke's daughter
    Panna wrote: »

JJ let it slip before Disney got to him.

Oh and you know that for a fact do you? Smh.
    ARK - Alliance Of Rebel Knights | Editor & Graphics Designer | https://swgoh.gg/u/panna/
  • NONE OF THE ABOVE
    Kylo's soon-to-be wife, and Empress -
  • NONE OF THE ABOVE
    So overpowered she must be a rare genetically altered GS.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • An underpowered toon in need of a buff

I totally agree.