Most feared Arena character

Scourge194
390 posts Member
edited May 2016
What is the character most likely to make you NOT attack a squad? Or, which character would you kill first, because you fear them so much?

Yes I know synergy counts for a lot, hence the notable exclusions. This is about that one single character.

Excuse the typo, don't know how to fix it
Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.

Most feared Arena character 25 votes

Sidiousp
4%
TominatorT92 1 vote
Vader
4%
K_G0sling 1 vote
Dooku
12%
HotsdontfallthecuriousocelotScourge194 3 votes
Daka
12%
shh_hut_yuh_muhstumpomanStreetSamurai 3 votes
Rey
44%
nickalleyeZachman523EffectDarth_Jay77WolfborneWintersZRaiderZeyhNonchyPanzer101Lotof 11 votes
Royal Guard
8%
GlarusTeague 2 votes
QGJ
0%
Old Ben
8%
KZABOBOSEscapeArtist51 2 votes
Bariss
8%
BradGoodyearCzert 2 votes
Fives
0%

Replies

• Daka
    I don't exactly fear Daka, I just always kill her first no matter what because when she revives somebody it just annoys me, and stunning is also just annoying
  • Bariss
    Actually I hate Bariss because if things dont go perfectly finishing the battle in 5 minutes is tough.
  • Old Ben
    Old Ben lead is the only annoying char to me. Dodge plus offense down to team, paired with Han it gets annoying so I just leave those teams alone.. Come to think of it, I use one of those teams lol.
  • K_G0sling
    839 posts Member
    Vader
    I chose Vader. The others have become so "meta" now I'm kind of used to them and strategy around them. Every now and then I get a Vader with an RG next to him. Debuffs stack, Vader throws his saber of glory, and one of my hard-earned toons gets a 28K knock to the head. No likey, but awesome to see it get pulled off.