Mace Buff - examples

Sagefire
62 posts Member
edited May 2016
Hi there,

I really would like to use my Mace...so as many other people around here. However to make him useful he needs a slightly buff...again.

My ideas:

Invincible Assault:

I think this skill needs an overall 50% dmg buff.

This 60% lifesteal is completely useless. None is focusing Mace, why should they, he makes no dmg. So why does he need this? Once he dropped below 50% health his dmg buff is gone and he hits with 2k...his heal is about 1-1.2k, it makes no difference if you ask me.
I would remove the heal and replace it with something like: below 50% health Mace has a 70% chance to stun his target for 1 turn.

Smite:
The dmg is ok, however they should give him a buff if he removes something with this. Like QGJ. not an offensive buff, but maybe a defensive buff for the hole team.
Imaging if you can remove something with QGJ and then buff your whole team with Mace.... Would be great.

Or something completely new:

Smite:
deal special damage to all enemies with a 50% chance to inflict speed down and a 70% chance to inflict offence down for 2 turns.

Leaderskill:
Vaapad - quite nice, but why should I use this if I have leaderskills like QGJ/Phasma/Dooku/Ben and so on. There are so many better options.
I would change this to:
Jedi allies gain 40% chance to expose in their turns and they gain 30% turn meter/or crit chance if they attack an exposed character.

This would increase his own chance to expose someone, because the chance of his Shatterpoint skill is way too low.

Shatterpoint:
As said the chance to expose someone is way too low. Even with this leaderskill it would be 85% (with omega)..he needs 100%. Increase this to 60% or even more in case of not using his leaderskill.
At the moment you can be happy if he exposes 1 enemy per fight. The turn meter gain is quite nice, but this is Mace Windu, I don't understand why he's just a low speed character and even needs this. But ok....I would increase this to 50%. Even with the 100% expose chance there would be a chance to not expose because your opponent resists it, or he lands his expose behind a taunt.

And overall I would give him some extra HP. He's listed as TANK! and has HP like Luke or QGJ...that's way to low. --> increase it for 5.000 and 5.000 protection.

what do you think :)?

Replies

• dmc97
    39 posts Member
    Shatterpoint just needs a rework in my opinion to fix him, because you are right he's pretty useless right now. The problem with Shatterpoint right now is it barely ever procs and it almost never procs on the enemy you want to attack.

I think it'd work great if Mace had a chance (adjust % based on balance) to expose any enemy he attacked, and if he exposed them, he'd immediately get a bonus attack. So you get in one whack, it procs, then he hits them again in their exposed state.