Greedo the alien who shot first.

I am currently thinking about building a crit based team consisting of Boba as leader, Sid, Ig88 and probably phasma or Jc but for a 5th person was wonder since greedo can attack again if he gets a Crit hit he would work well with boba since boba can give him 45% chance to crit. (also why dies boba have a gun?)

Replies

• Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Boba increases crit damage, not crit
  • crit damage is good for leia,ig88 because they have high crit anyway
  • Barrok wrote: »

dang ok so sid or Ig88 would be my leader.
  • Barrok wrote: »

I would run Sid as lead. Boba gives 45% crit damage which is great if you have a high starred Princess and her 25% crit chance buff. But Sids leadership skill is only 25% less crit damage but gives 13% critical chance. Never ever put IG88 in the lead lol.
  • WhipiT wrote: »
    Barrok wrote: »

I would run Sid as lead. Boba gives 45% crit damage which is great if you have a high starred Princess and her 25% crit chance buff. But Sids leadership skill is only 25% less crit damage but gives 13% critical chance. Never ever put IG88 in the lead lol.

he was a good leader until i got sid.

• (also why dies boba have a gun?)
    I've been pushing in a thread to see if EA does something about his basic attack being him shooting his blaster, it would do the character SO MUCH justice. Hope more people feel the same way about it.
  • Rainheart wrote: »
    (also why dies boba have a gun?)
    I've been pushing in a thread to see if EA does something about his basic attack being him shooting his blaster, it would do the character SO MUCH justice. Hope more people feel the same way about it.

If you would have to choose between a normal blaster :unamused: and a wrist rocket :sunglasses: which one would you pick?
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Boba is supposed to do nothing, look cool, and die. It's canon.

A blaster would be too practical.