Another TEEBO Bug!!! Fix these darn Ewoks already!

KeyMan64x
794 posts Member
When using Teebo as Lead with Royal Guard:

If Royal Guard is in Stealth then his auto-taunt does not work when a character gets into the yellow/red etc. He does not taunt!

Please fix these darn Ewoks and their related issues!

@EA_Jesse @CG_Dan @CG_JohnSalera @CG_NotReallyAJedi @CG_RyDiggs

Replies

• KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    Why no response EA? Why no fixes for the Ewoks EA?

@EA_Jesse
    @CG_Dan
    @CG_JohnSalera
    @CG_NotReallyAJedi
    @CG_RyDiggs

Why are you releasing new characters without fixing the existing ones that people have already spent a ton of money on? Do you ever test anything? Do you ever release anything without bugs? Do you want everyone to quit the game so you all can go look for new jobs? Have you read the dozen Ewok Bug threads in full yet? You need to!
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    Why are these problems still ignored?
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    Yes, it happens with every tank i tried, poe, han and rg. Makes them completely useless if we wanna use teebo lead. Fix it please, this is really annoying.
  • shubang
    12 posts Member
    Yes, pls fix it!!!!!!!!
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    So basically you can not use a taunter with Teebo.
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    Seknos wrote: »
    So basically you can not use a taunter with Teebo.

That's correct if you want consistent game play. Crazy, I know.

It is completely the fault of people like those mentioned below since they seem too good to respond to the people that pay their paychecks. Maybe they want to mess up the game so bad that everyone quits and they go looking for new jobs? They ask for problems with characters, we provide them with what they ask and then they do NOTHING about it.

Why no response EA? Why no fixes for Teebo? How long are you going to let this go on? Why do you practice FALSE ADVERTISING? Advertise characters with certain abilities, encourage people to pay money for them and then don't provide them with what was advertised as their abilities. False Advertising is illegal in the United States of America.

@EA_Jesse
    @CG_Dan
    @CG_JohnSalera
    @CG_NotReallyAJedi
    @CG_RyDiggs
  • The QA Employee mentioned in the June 10th Developer Update does not know how to count...unless of course there was a type-o / miscommunication between that QA member and Jesse who typed the update.

By quoting the announcement:
    "We’re deep diving more into getting some bugs fixed, including the one that many of you have been reporting for Teebo. Please continue to submit any bugs you find in the Bugs and Issues area of the forums as we have a dedicated QA person looking at that section every day."

It is clear the QA person is unable to count! There is more than one bug associated with Teebo and the Ewoks.

@EA_Jesse
    @CG_Dan
    @CG_JohnSalera
    @CG_NotReallyAJedi
    @CG_RyDiggs
  • Hellllloooooooo? Anyone listening?
  • The other lists you posted are bugs - This is a design choice.

1 has to override the other, stealth or taunt - The game designers went with stealth overriding taunt (like fx Hearthstone also does).
  • Not true. The taunt will still proc even if RG is stealthed, but the taunt has a chance of being erased once it gets to RG's turn if Teebo's stealth leader ability procs on him (since gaining stealth removes taunts).
  • Be careful; you will get warned for repeatedly pointing out that nothing is done to fix issues.
  • Valariel
    161 posts Member
    Personally, I think stealth should NOT override taunts. And if you compare it to the raid death mark (similar to a taunt), this ability overrides stealth. Royal guards taunt happens when it isn't his turn and he has a chance to gain stealth at the beginning of his turn, meaning his taunt often lasts for only a fraction of a turn often resulting in me losing a team mate I could have saved.
  • I complained about the same bug. They're saying "it's not a bug, stealth trumps taunt"

To which I reply: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Seriously, just NO!!!! Worst decision ever! You're basically saying no Teebo led team can use a taunt tank? Really??!!! Give me one good reason why this is a good idea. It's not as if Teebo is some OP game-killer who needs toning down...