Good Combos with Captain Phasma?

So I just got the game a couple weeks ago and grew to Level 25, got myself Phasma, and a few other troops for the imperial side.

Now my primary question is what characters or teams are great to use with Phasma? My current sith team is Phasma, Imperial Guard, Snowtrooper, IG-86 Sentinel Droid, and Talia.

Replies

• Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Foe the arena, once you get Cantina battles unlock I suggest not even progressing past the first mission.

Spam mission 1 to 7☆ Geonosian Soldier as fast as you can, and refresh twice per day if you are able, as he is the best and quickest to ☆ DPS in the game.

You should be able to boost very quickly to the top 10 of the arena by focusing on this team:

Phasma
    Geonosian Soldier (replace with Imperial guard)
    Luminara (replace with 86 once you activate her from GW post level 50)
    Daka (replace with Talia)
    Sidious (replace with Snowtrooper)

If it's taken you weeks to get to level 25 you are probably too far behind to get decent arena rank rewards quickly. What level are the players winning your arena?
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    I have had HORRIBLE luck with gen soldier shards...I refresh cantina 1-2 times per day and I have only pulled 7 shards in the past 3 days. I finally said to hell with him and went back to farming Luke shards. He is 4* and 37/65.
  • Phasma works best with heroes that inflict a debuff with their primary attack. Ive been using max gear 6star going to 7 phasma and noticed she works best with:

Sidious: apply healing immunity on bonus attack
    Old Daka: usually devastating multi stun on bonus
    Kylo ren: DoT or heal immunity
    Barris: Chance for team heal
    IG88: chance for healing immunity

Sidious is easy farm from arena. daka is a great option once cantina is opened. kylo can be shard farmed from cantina. Ig88 from arena. Other high dps chars also work well with phasma! Excellent leader for arena btw. (switched from sidious maxxed)
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    JoshG wrote: »
    I have had HORRIBLE luck with gen soldier shards...I refresh cantina 1-2 times per day and I have only pulled 7 shards in the past 3 days. I finally said to hell with him and went back to farming Luke shards. He is 4* and 37/65.

I actually had somewhat similar results. I got my Luke 7* getting 10ish shards a day with 1 refresh. I got 2 in the first day of gene soldier. I had never gotten less then 6 with Luke. The next day I went for kylo who I've been averaging 8 a day (he takes 2 more energy per attempt). I've never seen a 7 star genocide soldier before, but I'd be very surprised if he wasn't noticeably better then Luke. For the record Luke is very good, but he just doesn't crit enough to compete with other hero's in his role. There is also a rare bug with Luke where he gets more then 30% turn meter on crit. He will sometimes attack twice in a row or have 1 hero attack in between his attacks. This isn't an assist or anything you actually control him both times. Just a side note as its very rare and I don't know what causes it despite using him regularly.