Who to Use, Who to loose

Greetings,

I have become addicted to this game as of late, and I'm at the point where I need to start making decisions on characters for my teams. I just hit level 42, and would like some advice on a top 5 team, Light side and dark side team. I'm farming Sid shards from Arena, Luke on Cantina(can't get to JC level yet) Daka for the shipments, Lumi from GW, and JC/Dooku from hard mode. I usually do one refresh for gearing up.

4* Dathcha lvl 41
3* Luke Skywalker 42
3* Jedi Consular 41
3* Chewbacca 40
3* Cad Bane 41
3* Talia lvl 40
3* Poe Dameron lvl 39
3* First Order Officer lvl 36
3* Jawa lvl 36
3* First Order Stormtrooper lvl 36
1* Royal Guard lvl 36
2* Snowtrooper lvl 33

Others not leveled:
Teebo
Jedi Knight Guardian
Lobot
Ewok Scout
Clone Sergeant

Guys I'm close to getting:
FOTP - 8/10
Darth Sid - 60/80
Princess Leia - 20/25
Count Dooku - 20/50
Luminara - 22/50

Thank you all for taking the time to read this post.

Replies

• Best advice I can give you is to get Sid and Lumi ASAP. They will immediately boost your viability.
  • Set Luke as lead, and farm both him and Poe. These 2 together can pull a lot of weight. Along with that definitely start Lumi as you need a good healer that's quickly farmable. Once you have that I'd consider branching out to Phasma and either Finn or Geonosian Soldier to round out your squad. Sid is really strong, but just doesn't fit with the team you have that well in my opinion.
  • Side note on JC, he's worthwhile for going through GW, but I wouldnt focus on him too much since he will lose a lot of his power when level 70 comes out and he cant upgrade any more of his gear.
  • Thank you for the replies. Not going for JC throws a wrench in my overall plan, but I've seen how good the Poe/Luke combo is. I'm still a week or so away from Lumi, but farming her and Sid will at least give me a big bump for my L/D teams. Sid is still going to get a lot of love, but I will be interested to see what happens when the patch is released.
  • Thank you for the replies. Not going for JC throws a wrench in my overall plan, but I've seen how good the Poe/Luke combo is. I'm still a week or so away from Lumi, but farming her and Sid will at least give me a big bump for my L/D teams. Sid is still going to get a lot of love, but I will be interested to see what happens when the patch is released.

Ugh, patches in grind & pay -based games are a terrifying problem...
  • Get daka first to help in gw then farm luke & poe from cantina.

Sid from arena.

Upgrade datcha after lumi 6*

Poe, luke, sid, lumi, datcha
  • Jyykson wrote: »
    Thank you for the replies. Not going for JC throws a wrench in my overall plan, but I've seen how good the Poe/Luke combo is. I'm still a week or so away from Lumi, but farming her and Sid will at least give me a big bump for my L/D teams. Sid is still going to get a lot of love, but I will be interested to see what happens when the patch is released.

Ugh, patches in grind & pay -based games are a terrifying problem...

Ugh they sure are. I appreciate the input.