Ewok Elder Omega on Basic

DJJ
367 posts Member
Has anyone upgraded EE's basic with an omega, and if so, how do you like it?

Thanks!

Replies

• DJJ
    367 posts Member
    I guess that answers my question.
  • I have not. Hope that helps
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    I have it omega...and its great...he gets his turn alot...a whole lot...and with chirpa lead...60% of time on atks he gets 70% of his turn meter back and grants all other ewoks 45% turn meter and non ewoks 10% turn meter...on EVERY basic.

It is because of this i prefer using chirpa leader over teebo. Teebo stealth is great, especially with daka and rg (complete control of enemy tm.)

But i find chirpa (L) elder/scout/teebo/daka is a bit more consistent at tm control, and swaping daka for RG when i need the speed down on top of stun. (Looking forward to using jawa omega aoe stun and basic speed down in near future.) Also fives is amazing with ewoks...the speed down, the unity attack from chirpa, granting other ewoks that 45% tm and 5's an extra 20% (10% from elder and 10% from chirpa Lead skill)plus the extra attack from already having speed down <3 and then the dmg boost from chirpa...and oh elder goes again because the rest of partys basic from unity attack pushed the 70% tm EE got to 90% and he goes again fills fives another 10%....you get picture...

Chirpa/elder dont rely on wether teebo tm steal is resisted...and 5's/RG can get lots of speed down on enemy with elder used.

And 60% of the time, it works everytime. B)
    (Couldn't help that)
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    Ok cool. Thanks for sharing!
  • Only problem with this is raids, particularly the Rancor. He can and WILL set off Rampage all by himself because he hits for 800 a round and like 8 times.

5% a hit adds up fast.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Yeah im only to T5 on raids and working on non ewok solutions. But still get multi-million dmg from woks. I know this will go down in T6 T7 but plenty of time to work out other teams till then.
    But in GW woks+daka = auto till last 4 nodes or so then use A/B teams if needed.

Also of note on my shard one team my droids just cant beat (so many turns! I can run outta time if not careful!) is chirpa L ee/teebo/RG/fives. Seems the meta teams can but my droids have no chance...and when 5's vs. 100 as last men standing, 5's ALWAYS wins.
  • HUSKARL
    99 posts Member
    Ah ewoks, so good in T6 I worked so hard on Teebo only to find in T7 my ewoks don't even make the P4 phase.
  • Thanks for posting @Loose_Lee! After I finish with Rey's omega's, Ewok Elder will be next!
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    HUSKARL wrote: »
    Ah ewoks, so good in T6 I worked so hard on Teebo only to find in T7 my ewoks don't even make the P4 phase.

If you use Ewoks in t7 I suggest ph3, get the door down and let the fun begin. I usually get to use every special twice, however, that still only results in 150k damage, so if you have a good dps solution they should go before Ewoks