Pulled a Rey from Chromium pack today

EM650
1120 posts Member
edited January 2016
I am so stoked. I have been working to unlock Rey. Today I decided to buy an 8 pack chromium and it pulled her TWICE. So not only did it unlock Rey, but it gave her a 5th star. Awesome.

Replies

• Oh man, so jelly of you right now :(
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    She's so good. I did the same, got her in a pack, then again with some additional shards in the next one, plus all the shards I had built up put me at 5* with 49/85 for 6*. Funny, similar thing happened to me with Leia.

I leveled Rey's gear up to VII, she has Level 4, 4, 3, 2 on her abilities, and she is at level 53.

She hits like a tank, 5k+ from her specials and up to 3k from her basic. She has 6.7k of HP. Always the first player to go for me with speed of 140.

She kills it in the Arena. Congrats on the pull, enjoy!
  • Oh man, don't make me even more jelly than I already am :( I want her soooo bad, but her farming takes just sooooo long
  • I love mine at 5*, but she pales in comparison to equal gear and level Leia or FOTP. I kinda have a hunch she will get a lot from going to 6* and 7* however, so we can hope ;)
  • RayRevan wrote: »
    Oh man, so jelly of you right now :(

Me too. The only hero I want and the only reason I've bought any chromium. I do somehow have a 5* elder now though lol. I'm playing right into EA's hand/pocket
  • I got a 4 * Rey and a 2* Leia in the same card pack. Rey is just sick.