How soon will dodge get nerfed now that they added an anti-dodge premium character?

It feels like a trap.

Dodge is broken, they announced unit rebalancing in the near future, so why not cash out on an anti-dodge character right before they force-change the meta in the coming weeks?

Just how long will this new $200 character be relevant?
Member of ‘Thugs in White Armor’

Replies

• Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    Options
    This IS the right way to balance the game. Don't nerf toons, add new toons with countering abilities. Kudos EA for getting it right.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    1 week too late.
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    RIGHT NOW LOL
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    The answer is: Not soon enough! Imo dodge should be done tomorrow and I hope that's the case.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    It seems to me dodge isn't going anywhere. Don't you think it would be crummy to release an anti dodge character and then make dodge irrelevant. I guarantee you they wouldn't do that, not sure why you think they would. Great character tho!
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    This post assumes dodge is a problem. Less than 50% of teams use dodge leads. Dodge leads are also easy to beat with their low damage.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Guys B2 Battle Driod I doubt will ever be irrelevant since launch date
    Why? Buff immunity think about the raid pigs. His potency is my concern
    Also too many toons have evasion up on basic (Lumi, Ben) and Others just have a high dodge rate and basically B2 will be shooting at you the whole battle if you use toons that are naturally good at evading. Use a all jedi team put B2 in the mix and watch Sid burn!!!
    Plus don't miss the past were ge also recieves turn meter when allys are attacked (I wish Anakin did that) say bye to Dooku lead guys his counter attack is now a liability more then a asset. Wait to see how everything is done first
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm happy the enemies we saw in Light/Dark battles are coming out. We might have Jedi Luke (from Cloud City) and the Emperor in the future!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107