Yet Another Credit Crunch Post

ObranVox
134 posts Member
edited June 2016
Before raids, I never really complained about the credit crunch. Things were tight before raids but you just leveled up your arena squad and worked on another toon or two that you liked and it all worked out.

With the rollout of raids, all of a sudden you need more toons for turn meter, dispel, synergies, etc. things no one really cared about before since it was really only arena.

Now I'm scrambling trying to unlock, level, gear, star 5+ toons at once. The cost of taking a toon from 70-80 is ridiculous.

Raids were a great idea to get everyone interested in different toons. Problem is, even if you spend the energy, time, money, etc to farm these toons chances are you will not have the credits to even promote them, much less level them.

With complaining out of the way, here are my solutions... Not asking for all these, one or two would work.

-Increase base credit rewards ( 750 credits as reward? Seriously? )

-Keep omega battles a daily event ( An extra $100k daily would do wonders )

-Allow us to refresh daily challenges with crystals ( mainly the bounty hunter one but why not all? )

-Increase Profit Mining rewards ( esp at level 80 )

-Make credit packs more affordable ( I would buy these but I prob need 50 million credits, no way I'd spend that much on credits )

-Allow us to refresh galaxy war for crystals ( this would also be huge, even one refresh )

Other suggestions...

-Allow shard shop to be refreshed with crystals

-Allow a server change for crystals ( tired of battling the same people in arena every day )

-Put the droid caller, furnace, stun gun in shipments permanently for everyone. I would buy these right now if I could.

Replies

• Options
    My soul is with you, BUT
    None of this will happen as long as folks are still buying crystal packs. This "crunch" drives certain folks to pay out. As long as that trend continues, no way will they let up on this crunch
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Yeah, it's easy to become unfocused with all these new modes. If you get back to one hero at a time, you won't feel the crunch. I'd love to see more rewards too, but it is a grind game. We gotta do the time. Jedi aren't made in a week.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • BradBread
    113 posts Member
    Options
    I like the idea of hopping on a new server. Let me get a fresh one. Arena #1, here I come!

Oh what's that? Everyone else did the same thing? Crap. Back to 50 for me. :/
  • NyxX07
    58 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    No !
    more simple :smile:

Allow us to splitt unused characters that we infortunally upped before, and bring back our crédits : something like 1/4 of credits spend for a leveled character who will recover is level 1 with no gears.

And for spent gears, maybe something like that (1/4, but wich gears will be retroceded ?) : based on the old shipment price where we used to sell our useless gears, give us back some credits again.

It will be a soft way to re balance characters/ crédits in game. We don't need that much credits in my opinion. SWGH still be a strategic game where we have to make choices (like "where should I put that precious credits this time ?"), but I agree that we have to level up many characters now that Raids are effective.

And apologize again for my too bad english... :persevere:
  • NyxX07
    58 posts Member
    Options
    And another comment about credits :

We need a confirm button for completed star leveling !!! I remember when I unfortunaly clicked on it and lost 1 million credits, it was a very bad trip lol (this is serious).
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    When they have whales buying a ton of credit packs, why would they make credits easier to get?

I don't like it but as long as my guild can clear t7 raids there's really no rush to level a bunch of new squads any time soon.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    Allow us to refresh galaxy war for crystals? Nooooooooooo, don't ruin my social life!
  • Igor08
    221 posts Member
    Options
    ObranVox wrote: »
    With complaining out of the way, here are my solutions:

EA already have a solution to all the problems you mentioned: make people spend money. All the good ideas in the universe aren't gonna change this company's approach.
  • Options
    50 million credits is only 50,000 crystals or about 3.3 vaults. Or about 500 Aussie dollars.

Not much lol
  • Options
    I think the Empire event will help with 12 million when it begins.

• fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    I think the Empire event will help with 12 million when it begins.

Joke post? If it's anything like the droid event it won't even be worth the energy. I don't have the toons it takes to participate anyway.
  • Options
    If the empire events give out rewards like the B2 shards aurodium, then it is a farce... no wonder only rebels and clones can participate... only they need the empire to feel good!