Shards and Hero Drops

What happens to my shards if I get a full hero unlock? Do those shards carry over or are they lost to the abyss? For instance, if I have 36 shards of Luke Skywalker and I get a full Luke drop does it essentially only give me 14 shards?

Replies

• Options
    I'm sure you keep all shards.otherwise players would be up in arms.
  • Options
    I would imagine that too. I wanted to purchase the Heroine's pack but am mostly done collecting shards for one of the characters. I know if you get a full drop for a character you already have completed you only get half their value in shards. Since I'd be spending money I wanted to make sure I got the full value for my purchase, otherwise I wouldn't bother as I find the price a little steep as it is. I figured there'd be plenty of confirmed cases one way or the other if I asked about it. Does anyone have one?
  • Options
    What happens to my shards if I get a full hero unlock? Do those shards carry over or are they lost to the abyss? For instance, if I have 36 shards of Luke Skywalker and I get a full Luke drop does it essentially only give me 14 shards?

If you got a full unlock of Luke before you used the 36 shards already collected, you would be rank 3* with 36/30 towards rank 4*. So essentially you could immediately rank up to 4* and then be 6/65 shards towards rank 5*.
This discussion has been closed.