Can't "Complete" my daily activities today.

K_G0sling
839 posts Member
Just got to level 80, but it won't let me claim the final 0/1.

Anyone have any insight on this? Am I missing something?

I would post a picture but my program to do so isn't responding right now. To get an idea, all daily activities are cleared, only things left on the screen are the:

1.Check back later for more bonus energy
2. Personal guild contribution
3. Daily activities completion 0/1 (but I cannot claim)

Any help would be appreciated. If there was another thread about this forgive me, I checked but may have missed it.

Replies

• When you hit level 80, if you already finished your daily activities and claimed it, then for that first day you'll have it unclaimable. It'll be fine tomorrow.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    Just got to level 80, but it won't let me claim the final 0/1.

Anyone have any insight on this? Am I missing something?

I would post a picture but my program to do so isn't responding right now. To get an idea, all daily activities are cleared, only things left on the screen are the:

1.Check back later for more bonus energy
    2. Personal guild contribution
    3. Daily activities completion 0/1 (but I cannot claim)

Any help would be appreciated. If there was another thread about this forgive me, I checked but may have missed it.

You have to complete your activities as level 80, so tomorrow.. THEN you can claim it

Same thing happened to me my usual daily were complete then I hit 80.. THOSE are not available until you are already 80. I completed my tasks the next day and everything was fine.

You are not getting left out.
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    You have to wait to claim your dailies until after you hit 80. At least you can get one tomorrow =)
  • K_G0sling
    839 posts Member
    BOO!

Thanks guys for the quick reply.
  • If you claim all your dailies before leveling to 80, there will be a new daily activity reward with the omega mat once you hit 80. You cannot claim that because you already claimed a daily activity completion reward for the day.

I'd say this is a bug, but they have not fixed it yet, so maybe it's supposed to be like that, or they are not interested in fixing it yet.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • To be clear, if you hit 80 before claiming all the daily activity rewards, you'll be able to claim the omega for the day.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • K_G0sling
    839 posts Member
    To be clear, if you hit 80 before claiming all the daily activity rewards, you'll be able to claim the omega for the day.

Gotcha, makes sense and thank you. I was seething with that Omega mat staring back at me and I was helpless. Haha