Best Jedi team?

I wanna know what's the best Jedi team in the game? Do you run it? What's your rank? I'm sick of the meta I want something new. So please share your team comps and tell me about them.

Replies

• Ima-Gun-Di (Leader, Strike-back if you hit a Jedi)
    Qui-Gon (A GOD)
    Anakin Skywalker (Critical Damage if Jedi are killed, he's like Ventress but for the lightning force)
    Yoda (Huge Support Player)
    Luminara (Heal and she's using the force perfectly)
  • that is a solid team, could sub Anakin but I like his unique too!!!
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Bariss (L)
    Aayla
    Lumi
    QGJ
    RG
  • I Use Old Ben (L), QGJ, Lumi, Yoda, and ST Han. Though I am thinking of changing out Lumi for Rey now that I got her to 6 stars.
  • I only really trained my Jedi up for the Yoda challenge but they're a good B team for Raids:
    Lumi (L)
    QGJ
    Kit Fisto (started out useless but turned a corner at 6* with some big skill upgrades. AoE still bad though)
    Aayla Secura (never intended to get her but got loads of full character drops)
    Ahsoka Tano

They're not all maxed out but I have a lot of fun with them in GW and Raids. In the Arena, I see a LOT of Old Ben. Inside the top 50 every player has Rey, most have RG and quite a few lead with Old Ben... unless they're JE droid teams.
    Just because more people say it, doesn't make it more right.
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    I used to be around top #10 at arena, but jedi team is too weak unfortunately. They need some buff.

Ima-gun di lead, aayla, qgj, yoda and lumi.

Unless anakin gets some big extra power, it's gonna continue to be useless.
  • K1ngYoda
    203 posts Member
    The best Jedi team is the one sitting on the bench....because EA hates Jedi.
    “Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing …”

– Yoda
  • Fought Kiya Mori's jedi team. It's pretty tough with Ima (L)
    Aayla Secura
    Kit Fisto
    QGJ
    Grandmaster Yoda
  • Old_Scott
    217 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I am on a late March server (with players just now hitting level 80), but have had pretty good success so far with my all Jedi squad. The problem most people don't realize is that Jedi teams are not going to be thrown together like other teams where you throw a taunting tank or two in front of some high DPS characters. So, I wouldn't take advice from people who have that team in the arena and then tell you what would work in theory for Jedi--we don't have those kind of characters.

In actuality, Jedi need a lot of help in the arena with speed, offense, defense, dodge, and tenacity (to battle those nasty anti-Jedi). Which, initially, looks a little depressing. But, from someone who can still take #1 in the arena a couple times a week, there is hope. You need to really pick the best team, not just the best individual characters and you can find some good success. Here's how I do it:

QGJ (L) for team speed and offense up
    IMD for team defense up (and help with those nasty droids)
    Old Ben to lower the team offense and special ability of your opponents
    Yoda for team tenacity up and dodge (via Battle Meditation)
    Luminar for team healing over time

Now, you might be tempted to say "Ahsoka can self heal," or, "Mace can do more damage with expose." But, there is where you would go wrong. They serve themselves better, but not the team. You need to play Jedi, not as individual characters, but as a team. I think this is where the whale went wrong by using Aayla and Anakin. They are too selfish to play on a Jedi team. You need group contributors and you will be more successful.

I know I am not on a mature server, but so far this works for me and usually keeps me in the top 10 at payout with the not so uncommon #1 spot, and rarely falling below 30.

Oh, and just in case you were wondering...I did try an IGD lead, but without his omega, I have had better luck with QGJ lead. This gets Old Ben's Mind Tricks off earlier, which is a greater benefit at the start than counters later on. I look forward to seeing if the 25% counter damage boost helps with the omega.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    I would have to argue for Mace Windu as leader. It makes the whole team hit much harder. My best guess for a Jedi team would be.

Mace (l)
    Lumi
    Yoda
    Ahsoka
    QJG

What's nice about this line up is that everybody will hit decently hard with Mace. Also you are gaurenteed to get to attack who you want with both Mace and QGJ. I plan to eventually 7* this squad. I think it will hold up very well even in top arena's.
  • IGD (L)
    Ayala
    QGJ
    Yoda
    Lumi

I intend to try this team if I can hopefully unlock Ayala in this event. It's got all the buffs you need plus with IGD lead Ayala will have close to 100% counter chance and her basic has a chance to call an assist with a damage boost if they're Jedi and they're all Jedi
  • Is it better to have QGJ or IGD as lead over Old Ben? What if you run 4 Jedi's with ST Han? or 3 with ST Han and Rey?
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Jedi have been nerf hammered by devs.

Only useful for yoda event.

Maybe Anakin buff will stem the tide. Old Ben or IGD lead or QGJ depending on what you need. Aayla and Ashoka, Yoda, and Lumi are the only other useful Jedi IMO. Barriss for Gw.

Right now for arena best bet IGD or OB with Qgj, yoda, aayla, Ashoka.
  • I'm tired of the meta too.

I want to build a Jedi team... but not a full one. Do you think this will work?

Yoda (L)
    Asohka
    QGJ
    Old Ben
    ST Han

I don't know. I'm not exactly good in this game. (Ave daily payout Top 100-60) So don't laugh at me if I think this will work and you know it doesn't. XD

Feedback?
  • I've been running a Jedi Team since the beginning when I started. I must admit, they are pretty weak and get targeted a lot by others players often, but totally capable of getting #1 spot when played right.

I currently run...

QGJ (L) - G10 / All Omega
    Old Ben - G10 / 0 Omega
    Anakin - G10 / 0 Omega
    Ahsoka - G9 / 0 Omega
    Yoda - G9 / 0 Omega

I'm very weak against dodge leader's teams (Dooku, Old Ben, Lumi, etc..) and speed leader's team that are faster than my team. I must attack first and land all of my attacks!

No problem with any other teams though.

My advice to you, don't go the Jedi way.
  • Never go full Jedi.
  • Olddumper wrote: »
    I would have to argue for Mace Windu as leader. It makes the whole team hit much harder. My best guess for a Jedi team would be.

Mace (l)
    Lumi
    Yoda
    Ahsoka
    QJG

What's nice about this line up is that everybody will hit decently hard with Mace. Also you are gaurenteed to get to attack who you want with both Mace and QGJ. I plan to eventually 7* this squad. I think it will hold up very well even in top arena's.

Tried it once.. It get me to #1 in arena, exactly the same set up you suggested

Mace is gear 10 (lead)
    QGJ is gear 10 (omega on basic and assist)
    Ashoka is gear 9 (omega on basic)
    Lumi is gear 9 (omega on heal)
    Yoda gear 9

Only manage to get rank #1 once.. Then i switched back to

QGJ (lead)
    Lumi
    Yoda
    Phasma
    Rey
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Olddumper wrote: »

Mace (l)
    Lumi
    Yoda
    Ahsoka
    QJG

Tried it once.. It get me to #1 in arena, exactly the same set up you suggested

Mace is gear 10 (lead)
    QGJ is gear 10 (omega on basic and assist)
    Ashoka is gear 9 (omega on basic)
    Lumi is gear 9 (omega on heal)
    Yoda gear 9

Only manage to get rank #1 once.. Then i switched back to

QGJ (lead)
    Lumi
    Yoda
    Phasma
    Rey

That's good to hear. I think where most people go wrong is they assume Barris, IGD and QGJ are the best leaders for Jedi when what they really need is a boost in their attack or they can't bring anybody down before they get healed.
  • I haven't seen anyone else running a Tano lead but it does seem pretty good too. It works well in GW, parts of the raids and can work well in the arena. You do have a lot of options with Jedis and I'm of the opinion that if you put the right Jedi build against any team you can definitely come out on top. I run QGJ, Tano, Lumi, Yoda, Aayla, Barris and IGD in different configurations for GW, top raid team and Arena. I have been putting Princess on my arena team lately too. I usually actually go after antiJedi teams and don't have any problems. You just have to put though into which builds work best against which teams. I'm still experimenting but I see lots of promise and am working on leveling more options. The one big issue I have is holding a decent arena spot on defence but I think with a couple more toons leveled I should be able to really improve on that.
  • I'm working on a Jedi team as counter to the upcoming meta King (droids). IGD lead, Fisto, QGJ, Yoda, and OG Ben.

It isn't very viable against a generic opponent, but with AoE debuffs, and some counter, it might offer a fighting chance against the new meta.
  • I'm working on a Jedi team as counter to the upcoming meta King (droids). IGD lead, Fisto, QGJ, Yoda, and OG Ben.

It isn't very viable against a generic opponent, but with AoE debuffs, and some counter, it might offer a fighting chance against the new meta.

Note that Aayla is prolly better than Ben, but my Aayla is only 6-star (4/100)
  • Sharkybyte wrote: »
    I'm tired of the meta too.

I want to build a Jedi team... but not a full one. Do you think this will work?

Yoda (L)
    Asohka
    QGJ
    Old Ben
    ST Han

I don't know. I'm not exactly good in this game. (Ave daily payout Top 100-60) So don't laugh at me if I think this will work and you know it doesn't. XD

Feedback?

Hmm. I don't think Yoda is the best leader for Jedis. Maybe switch that with a GQJ lead. So that way Yoda GQJ and Ahsoka go first maybe killing off their Rey before she goes. (however you spell her name)
    @Sharkybyte