Who is in your Ewok Squad for Phase 1 of Raids?

I have a decent Ewok squad but can't decide who to use in my 4th and 5th spots.

I currently use ewok scout and royal guard to round out my team. I do some decent damage but would like to take it to 11!

I have thought about using QGJ, or a DPS, can't decide.... what do you think?

Replies

• Options
    I use Rey because she gets to go a LOT. Chirpa speeds her up and Scout/Teebo slow down the pigs. Rey gets a lot more hits off with my ewok team than any other team.
  • Options
    Hi, I use the following squad for raid phase 1:
    Teebo ( Lead), Ewok Elder, Fives, Geo Soldier and QGJ
    This combination of TM reduction and speed down works best for me. Additionally all the assists and Geo Soldier do massive damage. Can easily do >1mio damage on a single attack with a raid-5 (actually gets boring after a while :)).
    I haven't got Rey or Chirpa (working on them) so have no experience there, but this works fine for now.

Maybe just to add: I'm currently lvl79 but this team for raid isn't maxed out in terms of stars, gear or level. My fives and Elder are 5 stars / lvl74 for example and still work fine.
  • Options
    thanks for the responses guys!
  • Colwyn
    20 posts Member
    Options
    I use Chief (L), Teebo, Scout, Elder, and Daka when using Ewok squad in everything but raids because it keeps me alive forever. However without the revive ability in raids I'd sub Rey if you wanna go speed and power, or RG if you wanna go with longevity and healing.
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    Options
    Chirp lead, the rest of the ewoks and then ... Tusken Raider (I know shocker). But turn meter down on basic and if you time his assist call for when Teebo is stealthed then you get a chance to get the extra major tm reduction if he's called. They are my B team for raids, but the A team against the piggies.

Others that work well - QGJ with omega for tm reduction and tm boost, HRS for even more turn meter bonus. Fives and RG (for slow). Any fast DPS (Rey, Leia, GS, etc.). Leia with her omega and chirps lead can attack a bleeping ton (my Leia is not high level/gear/star and doesn't have omega but still attacks a lot).

If I had them I would use Leia with omega or QGJ with omega
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader