Does Darth Sidious Need a Potency Buff?

Marthvadir
272 posts Member
edited June 2016
Darth Sidious needs a buff. He currently only has 10k health and protection at MAX gear level and 7 starred. One of the biggest BIGGEST concerns for me is that he has 0 potency, 0%!!!!!!!!!! Also, just so you know most characrers have a base tenacity of about 40%, which means he is never landing his aoe dots. Now I know why his aoe dots always get resisted on every single enemy.

Consensus:Darth Sidious Currently has 0 potency. Literally 0% Potency. He Never can land his abilities versing equal leveled characters with same gear and star level. He literally can't because his potency is 0. You can even look it up if you'd like:

https://swgoh.gg/characters/darth-sidious/
Guild: Order 66 501st Division

Does Darth Sidious Need a Potency Buff? 6 votes

Give Darth Sidious a Potency Buff
50%
cameronaitken56StarblitzZeyh 3 votes
Give Darth Sidious a small-mediocre Hp/Prot Buff
16%
MEESentient 1 vote
Give Darth Sidious a Potency and small-mediocre Hp/Prot Buff
16%
Twiztid8 1 vote
Darth Sidious is fine as he is, nothing needs to be changed.
16%
Winters 1 vote

Replies

• Twiztid8
    79 posts Member
    Options
    Yes. Just made a post about this myself. For a character with a focus on AOE and DoT... He's basically useless.
  • Talia
    180 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Apparently, it is considered quite dangerous opponent, so is his balance lol. And by the way, his ability, I think, a little below its category, even with gear 9 and 7* it is not too useful. And more, it perform support function than attacker.
    He was nerfed when introduced protect scale, it was said that rapid toons will attack weak.
    Post edited by Talia on
  • Twiztid8
    79 posts Member
    Options
    Attacking weak is fine but attacking without having any chance for stuff to stick is the problem. He doesn't do his job right.
  • Talia
    180 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    And in general, this toon depreciated. It's almost no good for nothing. In reality it's speed doesn't look good. He isn't balanced, in my. Just spoiled toon. It looks like 25 or even 10 shards.
    Post edited by Talia on