You guys lost your mind with Sun Fac.

chuckwing
679 posts Member
How can you make a toon like this? 53k health, he taunts, he dispels on his basic, AND he even hits for solid damage! Here we are with hands down the best tank in the game, who also happens to be the best dispeller in the game, who also happens to hit harder than so-called attackers that you guys completely tossed off the bus like Anakin. Yes, Anakin the "attacker" getting destroyed in the who does more damage competition by some tank. I would love to hear how you can explain this one without trying to blow smoke up everyone's you know what.

I always loved this game because there were never pay to play toons that were leaps and bounds above free to play toons. Sure, some were better of course, nobody can argue about making it like that, but playing against Sun Fac just completely destroyed that for me. As someone who has spent ~$100 on this game I have never felt I was at much of a disadvantage until now. Stuff like this is how you ruin games. I may not be a whale, but because of this you won't be getting any more money from me.

Replies