Asajj new powers

From my basic knowledge of the books she was a straight badass. Jedi trained, early dark magic user, powers far surpassing avg jedi - often used the force against her enemy - she should be given her jedi teleknesis power and do a bonus power aoe attack for jedis also with a uniqe passive power to gain leadership bonuses from jedi, ns and sith. Then run her with qgj or dooku lead. She needs something cause her ai sucks and her balance is all messed up for being so legend. Cmon. This one is obvious

Replies

• Options
    Aside from her lousy AI, I think she is pretty well balanced and effective. I farmed her as soon as I could and have kept her at max level and abilities. She has been my work horse all along, and is often the last one standing to finish a difficult battle. An enhanced crit and offense up on any death, along with stun is a lethal combination. She has a powerful self-heal that debuffs and reduces turn meters, plus an AOE that refreshes its cool down on a kill. If she could do more than that I would consider her OP.
  • Romao33
    121 posts Member
    Options
    Devs called for suggestion about chars rework. For me, Asajj and Boba are on top of that list
  • Options
    Aside from her lousy AI, I think she is pretty well balanced and effective. I farmed her as soon as I could and have kept her at max level and abilities. She has been my work horse all along, and is often the last one standing to finish a difficult battle. An enhanced crit and offense up on any death, along with stun is a lethal combination. She has a powerful self-heal that debuffs and reduces turn meters, plus an AOE that refreshes its cool down on a kill. If she could do more than that I would consider her OP.

Asaaj took 2 really hard hits and one notable hit through nerfs so far.

If they returned her to formal glory she would own.
    "May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate
  • Options
    Right and a anti jedi skill added to her aoe and some movability in different teams is all im asking for.
  • Options
    I guess it means like what anything more = op we are talking about. She would still be slow as goose grease and finally more usable in a not lead position. With qgj lead her powers would just seem normal to you because you run her lead and also you would have a double damage on jedi aoe which is what? A 5-6k hit at max. Cmon. Thats not op but balanced
  • UlicQ
    198 posts Member
    Options
    If they just fixed her AI I'd be thrilled
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah what.... Asajj is nowhere close to being overpowered. It would be a start if they would just stop nerfing her for a while at least.
  • UlicQ
    198 posts Member
    Options
    hhooo wrote: »
    Yeah what.... Asajj is nowhere close to being overpowered. It would be a start if they would just stop nerfing her for a while at least.

+1 and what I said above.
  • Options
    UlicQ wrote: »
    If they just fixed her AI I'd be thrilled

This is so true
  • Options
    Her ai is oddly the only in game self induced power nerf...