Ewoks

I just unlocked Teebo, and also have the scout and elder. Just wondering if anyone has tried to use the three in an effective team, or if they are even worth trying to upgrade and lvl up...?

Replies

• Elder is amazing, teebo and scout are kinda wonky off meta picks that I've heard do pretty ok but don't have personal experience with.
  • If you can star the elder he is good.
  • I am lvl 49 and have teebo at 5* and scout and elder at 4*. They can do well if they start clicking and boosting their turn meters. They shine in GW. Scout crits for 3500 on the reggie. I am always in top 30 on my server. I never really push for top 10 either. I dont think they are worth the grind. It is taking me forever to star them up.
  • Elder is great when starred. Heal removes debuffs, basic gives chance to increase turn meter, only character in game with a hard rez.
    I've heard teebo is a nice niche pick later on too, has some good damage (though not on par with other mainstreams, a change is nice).

I think the tuskens, geo's and ewoks need a bit more love though, give players a chance for some great new synergies ^^
  • Elder is a drag to promote with only 1 hard node to farm (until round 8). Maybe if they added him to cantina battles or a shipment somewhere.

My Ewok Scout is actually 4* purely by accident, I kept drawing him in Bronzium pulls and having it converted to shards. Haven't bothered to gear/level him up though. Might start if they add more Ewoks for a synergy team. Ewok Warrior is already an NPC and I'd like to see Wikit.

Speaking of Bronzium, I pulled a 4* Ima Gun Di today, got a Daka and Ayala Secura before. Having good luck with them. Also lots of snowtrooper shards, he's actually at 5* but I haven't found any great use for him except cannon fodder in GW.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Elder is a drag to promote with only 1 hard node to farm (until round 8). Maybe if they added him to cantina battles or a shipment somewhere.

My Ewok Scout is actually 4* purely by accident, I kept drawing him in Bronzium pulls and having it converted to shards. Haven't bothered to gear/level him up though. Might start if they add more Ewoks for a synergy team. Ewok Warrior is already an NPC and I'd like to see Wikit.

Speaking of Bronzium, I pulled a 4* Ima Gun Di today, got a Daka and Ayala Secura before. Having good luck with them. Also lots of snowtrooper shards, he's actually at 5* but I haven't found any great use for him except cannon fodder in GW.

With those bronzuim pulls, you can practically make a jefi counter team.
  • I was thrilled when I pulled Daka since I was only a few shards away from unlocking her already so I got the toon and got to keep my shards.

I only had 5 IGD shards but was still tickled to get a 4* from a Bronzium .

I wish they did more high level gear drops though, something that saves you having to farm the 50x MkIII Carabanti Sensor Array salvage or all the Sorosub Kepads, just once I'd love to pull one of those already finished instead of 700 credits or yet another 1* training droid. The drops should scale with your level.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762