GW reworked?

Alexone
3646 posts Member
I haven't checked the number of crystals but the token number is the exact same. Someone was saying that he got less somehow.

However i would like to point out something else...my GW experience today was much more pleasant than usual. I've seen a lot of interesting different team comps and only the last fight i encountered Dooku lead Rey RG etc. So if this wasn't a 'luck of the draw' type of thing, i think they re-worked GW. Btw, someone in my guild said he lost 85% of his roster but he has all the characters at 7* now. So, the change might be felt only by the smaller rosters.

Replies

• Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Apparently the store currency now only pays out every 3 nodes. Correct?
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    I found mine harder, 1st time haven't completed it in a while
  • thee_pdx
    302 posts Member
    mine was harder too, did finish, but took a bit longer (lvl75)
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Apparently i got lucky today...nevermind.
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Alexone wrote: »
    Apparently i got lucky today...nevermind.

Mine was VERY different today. Much easier, no RG arena teams from node 5 on, which typically I face. Probably just luck for me too
  • MrWag
    38 posts Member
    I have been able to complete on full auto with minimum casualty. My max squad is barely 30K gear level 8.

https://youtu.be/WLfmV4xWnuY
  • I ran into a 7* Vader 1st node today. He was gear 6 and level 64 so my Rey killed him in one shot. I have no idea where they pluck these teams from. I actually found my GW a little easier today. Just luck of the draw I guess. Yesterday's **** with gear 10 Rey's & today I got Barriss & Chewy leads.
  • payouts seemed to be the same for me today. Finished it with only losing 6 toons. I am a f2p player too.