Han Vs Poe

Which one is better for arena team?

Replies

• Han no doubt because he has more health and his turn meter is amazing
  • Han no doubt because he has more health and his turn meter is amazing

Poe has much more health than Han.
  • Poe is tankier AND faster with the 4th highest speed in the game if I recall so he is more likely to get a taunt off. Han has that turn meter though but my vote still goes Poe unless running a Rebel Team.
  • FantomSin wrote: »
    Poe is tankier AND faster with the 4th highest speed in the game if I recall so he is more likely to get a taunt off. Han has that turn meter though but my vote still goes Poe unless running a Rebel Team.

Isn't Poe a rebel? Why would you not use him with a rebel team?
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Poe is resistance.
  • :)
  • Raves
    56 posts Member
    Each are better for different teams. I think Han is better with Phasma and turn manipulation teams, Poe better with the fast AOE high DPS teams that like to run Sid and Dooku and need the tank protection.
  • From what i can conclude Poe is for team that takes out the opponent real fast and he is the tank and die type of tank which is different from Han which gives disrupts the enemy team by removing their turn meter and gain more turns for ur team.Both is good in different arena lineup.I would pick Poe for AOE team and Han for sustain team.
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Imo the biggest problem with Han is his hp. This could be mitigated in some way, but fotp can 1 hit him which seems to me to be a fundamental problem when a tank can be 1 hit. I suppose the counter argument is you should be able to kill fotp before this happens. So I suppose when considering Han you need to figure out how you deal with fotp not to mention sid and his heal immunity. With poe you have a faster, tankier, and higher tenacity hero. I will say I really do not like facing either. I bet a strong team could be made using both.
  • Raves
    56 posts Member
    Two teams I've faced and were strong.
    TEAM POE:
    Sid(L)
    Poe
    Dooku
    TFP
    Boba

Lots of AOE fast and high dmg, with Poe taking the brunt of the attacks TFP, Dooku, and Sid don't have to worry about dying and Boba was suprisingly strong in that team.

TEAM HAN:
    Phasma(L)
    Han
    Old Ben
    TFP
    Lumi

Damage, some heals, Old Ben with his 50% Attack Debuff and Turn meter decreaser helped Han stay aline and let the Han team get all the time it needed to wipe out the enemy.
  • Time wrote: »
    Poe is resistance.

My bad, I don't play him as he is still a wip. Thanks for the clarification.