Is there any reason you took away the daily rewards for leveling/gearing a toon?

LaLiam
1589 posts Member
Since hitting level 80, I no longer get rewards in the daily activity for gearing a toon or increaseing the level of the toon.

Why was this done? Was it too many credits leaving these 2 activities up?
{RotE}

Replies

• Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Imagine you have everything (some people do).
    There is no way to complete that daily.

That is, at least, my 2cents for it.
  • Toukai wrote: »

Yeah and they just moved the rewards upon completing all dailies and it was a good call imo bc if you are a whale and have all toons maxed how could you get those omegas?
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    I wish they'd do the same thing with the purchasing three items in shipments achievement. It seems more and more often there isn't anything in shipments worth buying and it's a waste of credits.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    The only thing I find "amusing" is that they took away to achievements (that were 2 crystals each) - then raised the daily log in reward...by 4 crystals...just to make sure you weren't getting any extra crystals. lol
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*

Yeah and they just moved the rewards upon completing all dailies and it was a good call imo bc if you are a whale and have all toons maxed how could you get those omegas?

Sounds like being omegaless would have been a good penalty for irresponsible spenders ;)
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    The only thing I find "amusing" is that they took away to achievements (that were 2 crystals each) - then raised the daily log in reward...by 4 crystals...just to make sure you weren't getting any extra crystals. lol

They actually just added the rewards from completing those two into your daily completion so you wouldn't lose them...

This some of us are running out.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    @Mofojokers1992
    Personally, I keep a stash of low levels toons and only give them one gear a day. When they hit a new bracket, level them up and continue.

I have enough low level gear to get most toons to g5 without having to actually go out and farm something. I am, however, getting low on toons haha.
    @Mofojokers1992
    Personally, I keep a stash of low levels toons and only give them one gear a day. When they hit a new bracket, level them up and continue.

I have enough low level gear to get most toons to g5 without having to actually go out and farm something. I am, however, getting low on toons haha.

Lol yeah so atleast they are thinking ahead on it, especially with raids and all now. :D
  • Was a welcome change when I hit 80. I no longer have to go find some random low level character I never use, upgrade a random slot and then throw a training droid on it.
    @Mofojokers1992

I do this too, but I can see how it could eventually become a problem. For me, that problem is waaaaaaay in the future because I only have 41 characters unlocked. Even so, it's still a problem because I hold back on gearing/leveling some guys that I might like to use at a higher level just to make sure I can complete the dailies.
  • Sparrow
    525 posts Member
    Toukai wrote: »
    @Mofojokers1992

I was doing this as well, now that those are combined at level 80 its nice that i can start gearing my low level toons, cause there was no point in keeping them ungeared really.
  • but at level 80, they added a daily omega material piece so I say it was a good trade off.