Jedi Consular and AI

Serya
334 posts Member
I have been getting beat up in Galactic War so I figured I would gear up my Jedi Consular. Whenever I try to use him in Galactic War he is all the AI targets and they drop him quick. It's like he has an invisible taunt up at all times.... If I had known this I would not of wasted the materials on him....

Replies

• I notice this as well, but not just in Galactic War, it seems he is a prime target...but I don't understand exactly why.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    I've noticed small changes in the AI over time, and the three that have stuck out for me are; healers don't heal as often as they used to, it used to be that they would heal the second someone hit yellow, or even before that depending on the max HP of a character, but now they wait for actual damage that needs to be healed.

Tanks will no longer taunt on their first turn, or at least Chewbacca won't, until the team has taken some real damage, and I think this was done around the time as protection so as they don't waste their taunt while everyone still has protection. ST Han and Poe seem to be exceptions to this rule, probably because their taunts have secondary effects.

The one you mentioned is a more recent thing, for the most part the AI will target weak characters that they can down quickly instead of wasting attacks on RG before he taunts. However there are exceptions that I haven't yet pinned down. Jedi Consular is both weak and a healer, so I think the AI prioritizes him for both those reasons.