Pvp arena ending at 6 pm est?

Anyone else feel that's kind of early? Most other game pvp end at 10pm est or 11 pm.

Replies

• It's 6 PM for every time zone, not restrictive to EST
  • Yup.

So if you are EST and your first, you get your rewards at 6pm
    If the person in second is PST he doesn't for 3 more hours, which means he still has 3 hours to take your spot and also receive first place rewards at 6pm for him.

And yes. You can both get rewards for 1st place in the same day, as long as your in different time zones
  • Kyuu2
    112 posts Member
    I feel sorry for the EST and PST people that have to worry about so much more competition in their hour. :(
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    Elyndria wrote: »
    It's 6 PM for every time zone, not restrictive to EST

Is there a way to switch time zone? I'm on EST and prefer to game at 9pm est
  • xJazzx wrote: »

Move to Iceland. No you can't change the time. Unless you move.
  • xJazzx wrote: »

If you could change time zone you could literally have rank 1 rewards 24 times.

• I created my account when I was in Europe for holiday. Now my arena is 1am local time. FML.
  • I created my account when I was in Europe for holiday. Now my arena is 1am local time. FML.

It does not follow the europe time, it follows the server time...it is a bad luck for your country that your reward time is 1am...mine is 6pm and my neighbour country is 7pm (malaysia) and (australia) 8pm...
  • Kyuu2
    112 posts Member
    It follows 6pm local time where you started your account, not based off of the GoH server. So certain time zones have more competition than others just by population.

It does not follow the europe time, it follows the server time...it is a bad luck for your country that your reward time is 1am...mine is 6pm and my neighbour country is 7pm (malaysia) and (australia) 8pm...

Erm, yeah...like everyone else said...it does not follow server time >.>

We need to get a setting in order to be able to change this. I opened a ticket about this 3-4 weeks ago without success.
  • Kyuu2 wrote: »
    It follows 6pm local time where you started your account, not based off of the GoH server.

This

• I created the account in Beijing China. I'm going to New York next month. so when I get there, my cut off time is still 6pm Beijing time? Which means 6 am in New York.
    Can anyone confirm that you can't change the cut off time once you created the account?
  • I created the account in Beijing China. I'm going to New York next month. so when I get there, my cut off time is still 6pm Beijing time? Which means 6 am in New York.
    Can anyone confirm that you can't change the cut off time once you created the account?

Confirmed. you can not change it. I just went back from holiday from different countries and it follows the 6pm time the first time zone you get the rewards.

Confirmed. you can not change it. I just went back from holiday from different countries and it follows the 6pm time the first time zone you get the rewards.

Thx man! Now I know I am screwed. When I move to New York I need to get up at 5.30 am to play PVP.
  • I've been getting up at 3:00 am for a couple of weeks now. Created account while on vacation in Asia. I'm going to have to quit PvP soon. I'm so tired.
  • I just moved as well.

I went from #1 everyday to finishing in top 5 now if lucky, usually top 10.

And no way to change my time
  • Im on est and surprisingly to me I only notice myself and three other ppl (1 is new to me so not positive on his time) competing at 6 est within the top ~50. Nice for me as theres 3 teams I cant beat but they play at different times.
  • It depends on the timezone when you installed the game. I installed the game in california so the thing was at 6 pm. Now i m back to france and the thing is at 3 am every day
  • Elyndria wrote: »
    xJazzx wrote: »

If you could change time zone you could literally have rank 1 rewards 24 times.

No i dont think so as it depends on the timezone when you installed the game
  • Not so sure about the timezone thing. Installed it in EST zone, received arena awards at 6pm EST. Traveled to the PST zone, and received awards at 6pm PST. After about a week, came back to the EST zone and I am now receiving awards at 9pm EST. Perhaps it is server dependent again. You know, it would make the game better if they split the server into groups, then awarded the arena awards to those groups at different time. While this would certainly make some people unhappy, it would keep the board moving throughout the day. This in turn would prevent the surge an hour before the rewards.
  • It's 6pm here in the UK which is a terrible, terrible time.
  • I think the consensus is 6pm everyone hates it.
  • I think the consensus is 6pm everyone hates it.

I Love it hehehe...