How can I get Training Droids?

Sgt_Strategy
114 posts Member
edited January 2016
So most of the people i see have pretty much every one of their guys around the level they are. Obviously this took a lot of training droids. I know some of the youtubers are lvl60 but they have more training droids than they know what to do with. I just dont get a lot of training droids.

I do the challenges, an event when i can, and do a ton of battles. I dont buy shards with real money, so is that how people get all these?

Im level 54 and i have like 5 people at lvl 50, some other runner ups in the 40s and the rest in the 30s. So how can i get a stockpile of training droids so that this isnt a problem and i can get my guys to max level?

Also i have like 4 mil credits so thats no issue

Post edited by EA_Jesse on

Replies

• Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    This topic is not a guide.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • So most of the people i see have pretty much every one of their guys around the level they are. Obviously this took a lot of training droids. I know some of the youtubers are lvl60 but they have more training droids than they know what to do with. I just dont get a lot of training droids.

I do the challenges, an event when i can, and do a ton of battles. I dont buy shards with real money, so is that how people get all these?

Im level 54 and i have like 5 people at lvl 50, some other runner ups in the 40s and the rest in the 30s. So how can i get a stockpile of training droids so that this isnt a problem and i can get my guys to max level?

Also i have like 4 mil credits so thats no issue

Can I get some of those credits plx.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.