A day in the life of Team Instinct...

Prev1
These forums are hilarious!

Johnny: "Team Instinkerbutt is always number one! Why can't my guild be above them when all of their rosters are more impressive than mine and they finish heroic raids in 2 minutes?"

TI: "¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

Johnny: "ARGHHH I hate TEAM INSTINCT!!! Go out and get a girlfriend or something you no lifes!"

Johnny: "Hey TI, do you guys have any videos showing off B2 in action? I want to see how good he is before I commit?"

TI: :unamused:

Replies

• oALo
    52 posts Member
    Haha! Made my day!
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Pretty much. We need our own sub forum. But...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Psychor
    35 posts Member
    Telaan wrote: »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This! :D
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Telaan wrote: »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Grats on 3000!
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    this is sad. **close forum** @BentWookiee
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Kopfschuss wrote: »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Grats on 3000!

If that's my post count (I don't keep track), thanks! And....lol at me.
  • Telaan wrote: »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Grats on 3000!

If that's my post count (I don't keep track), thanks! And....lol at me.

It is, and consider it a feather in your cap with all the forum duels you encounter!
  • -slow clap- @Kopfschuss
  • thee_pdx
    302 posts Member
    /\ new chromium toons?

:p
  • Smite
    259 posts Member
    These forums are hilarious!

Johnny: "Team Instinkerbutt is always number one! Why can't my guild be above them when all of their rosters are more impressive than mine and they finish heroic raids in 2 minutes?"

Johnny: "ARGHHH I hate TEAM INSTINCT!!! Go out and get a girlfriend or something you no lifes!"

Johnny: "Hey TI, do you guys have any videos showing off B2 in action? I want to see how good he is before I commit?"

TI: :unamused:

THIS!

All the hate but then asking for advise. Bugger off...
  • Ashishin
    160 posts Member
    That is the price of success and attention grabbing.

;)
    Much butt hurt I sense in you, this is why you fail...
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    Oh we have videos of B2 in action... got to keep those internal though. We have a special way of playing him, based on how hard you push the screen on his abilities. You should try it and report back :)
  • Barrok wrote: »
    Oh we have videos of B2 in action... got to keep those internal though. We have a special way of playing him, based on how hard you push the screen on his abilities. You should try it and report back :)

Force touch and iOS goes way back. I remember slamming the NES controller repeatedly because it made Mario jump higher!
  • mccif16
    114 posts Member
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Kopfschuss wrote: »
    Barrok wrote: »

Force touch and iOS goes way back. I remember slamming the NES controller repeatedly because it made Mario jump higher!

Or a+b to catch pokemon better

YES! Good times....good times.

Did you know there is a mew under the truck in Vermillion City!?
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    >:)
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    thee_pdx wrote: »
    /\ new chromium toons?

:D

I've been around since the get go always admired them. Tired of people going off because they think they are in cohorts with the Devs.

I've dropped over eight grand and I'm a small whale compared to them but they have always had good advice. I hope they sit rank 1 forever just to tick these knuckle heads off.....

Just remember TI you do have supporters here on the forums.

I only knew about the water trick. Never heard of the mew there. Have you ever watched speed runs of these old games? Pretty fun to watch.
  • Does team instinct have feeder guilds? For players that are working forward in game? Right now I'm just getting good at t5. Every now and then I tuna on some stuff, but mostly ftp. Would love to be in a tI feeder guild though. You guys are the best and provide solid information for the community!
  • shampoo
    442 posts Member

Don't forget all the secret videos from the TI dev members
  • President_Scroob
    1802 posts Member
    edited June 2016

I only knew about the water trick. Never heard of the mew there. Have you ever watched speed runs of these old games? Pretty fun to watch.

Mew under the truck was a myth. Just like **** Anne coming back after 100 hours and giving you a mew
  • Smite
    259 posts Member
    shampoo wrote: »

Don't forget all the secret videos from the TI dev members

I see a conspiracy coming...
  • Does team instinct have feeder guilds? For players that are working forward in game? Right now I'm just getting good at t5. Every now and then I tuna on some stuff, but mostly ftp. Would love to be in a tI feeder guild though. You guys are the best and provide solid information for the community!

Check out LordSkunk's community. They are pretty diverse and have several guilds for different types of players.
  • The_Jam
    141 posts Member
    Add me to the list tho
    thee_pdx wrote: »
    /\ new chromium toons?

:D

I've been around since the get go always admired them. Tired of people going off because they think they are in cohorts with the Devs.

I've dropped over eight grand and I'm a small whale compared to them but they have always had good advice. I hope they sit rank 1 forever just to tick these knuckle heads off.....

Just remember TI you do have supporters here on the forums.

Add me to the list those fellas have been smashing ever since I can remember. Some of us admire the best and use it as a barometer for where we could be.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Does team instinct have feeder guilds? For players that are working forward in game? Right now I'm just getting good at t5. Every now and then I tuna on some stuff, but mostly ftp. Would love to be in a tI feeder guild though. You guys are the best and provide solid information for the community!

Check out LordSkunk's community. They are pretty diverse and have several guilds for different types of players.

But remember no cursing! The devs might be watching!
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Dani267
    34 posts Member
    Jezus.. You guys are sad...
This discussion has been closed.