3x Squad Arena Rewards in inbox

I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth but I also don't want to get accused of cheating or tampering on a game I love.

When the Squad arena rewards were released today I found the message 3 times in my inbox. I don't know why though. I just wanted to make sure you guys were made aware. I believe I was rank 127. I had competed and logged on the day before I had also gotten my rewards from the day before as well. I have seen where others have complained about not getting any rewards but not of duplicate ones.

I am obviously thankful for any thing I get but at the same time if this happened to me it could happen to others and I don't want someone figuring out how to game the system and ruin this game because Capital Games and EA have done such an awesome job on it.

Replies

• Options
    It happens to many of us at random.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    Yes, I ummm.. tend to just use the extra stuff to buy energy and then wait as many hours as it would have usually taken to refill said energy so I will in no way be rewarded for this glitch. ;)
  • Options
    Man... can I get the glitch before they fix it....
  • Options
    Take your freebies as they come, you won't get much
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol