Where are my character shards?

So I looked at my June daily login rewards for the month, and I was a bit, well, shocked. Instead of actual character shards for the new character Dengar, I'm just getting more Ally Points. Can someone relate in this situation, or tell me what the hell is going on, because if I have to pick between a new character and basically either useless gear or less than 1k credits, hmm... I think I'll pick Dengar! Call me crazy, but I don't like getting scammed. So please, help me out here.

Replies

• Kharath
    30 posts Member
    Lol

Just update
  • Tifer
    130 posts Member
    I'd hate to see the insults you throw at a McDonald's employee if they forget to put your fries in the bag...
  • Kharath wrote: »
    Lol

Just update

I don't see any update in the App Store.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    You restart?
  • Alugard
    108 posts Member
    I updated earlier today and mine is fine. Don't know why yours won't update
  • Mo_liza wrote: »
    You restart?

Might try that.
  • Kharath
    30 posts Member
    Kharath wrote: »
    Lol

Just update

I don't see any update in the App Store.

Try closing the app and restart
  • Mo_liza wrote: »
    You restart?

Might try that.

It worked, thanks for the help. :smile:
  • Tifer wrote: »
    I'd hate to see the insults you throw at a McDonald's employee if they forget to put your fries in the bag...

Now that the actual problem is solved, I'll answer, since I'm a fan of banter. I'd turn my car around, park, then say I didn't get any fries and wait until I either got a refund or my fries. But to be fair, I'd rather get some Wendy's Chicken Nuggets.
  • All you're shards are belong to us
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...

Now that the actual problem is solved, I'll answer, since I'm a fan of banter. I'd turn my car around, park, then say I didn't get any fries and wait until I either got a refund or my fries. But to be fair, I'd rather get some Wendy's Chicken Nuggets.

But what if you forgot to look in the bag, and didn't notice until you got home?

But what if you forgot to look in the bag, and didn't notice until you got home?

Instead of turning my car around, I would get in my car and drive there. Same procedure follows.