Finally Got Sid... Now What?

I finally got enough Sid shards from the arena to unlock him, but now I don't know what I should start spending my arena tokens on. Should I keep buying Sid shards so I can raise his star count, or are there any other characters I should pursue from arena shipments?

I also have pretty much the same question with Lumi. I haven't unlocked her yet, but have enough currency to do so (waiting on refreshes). Should I keep buying her shards to raise her up, or should I go after someone else like Phasma? I also currently have Tusken Raider (3*) and IG-86 (2*), and could work on raising their star levels.

Replies

• Kyuu2
    112 posts Member
    I'm assuming that you don't have a huge roster of characters. If you want to be/stay competitive in arena and GW, it will help a ton to keep up. The only reason I can think of that you want to temporarily work on another character is because your roster is really low on decent characters.

They both have excellent leader abilities and a very useful kit. They definitely helped to carry me through the daily pvp and GW matches.

• Kyuu2 wrote: »
    I'm assuming that you don't have a huge roster of characters. If you want to be/stay competitive in arena and GW, it will help a ton to keep up. The only reason I can think of that you want to temporarily work on another character is because your roster is really low on decent characters.

They both have excellent leader abilities and a very useful kit. They definitely helped to carry me through the daily pvp and GW matches.

I currently have 7 (8 with Lumi) light side and 11 dark side characters. I have no idea if that's a lot or not. I just like to collect the different characters and test them out. I think I will continue to work on Lumi and Sid though like you said though. Thanks for the opinion.
  • Shiro
    91 posts Member
    just buy Ds in Arena and lumi in GW
    if you lucky , u can pull a new character from Bronze Pack !!
    This world is not of those who have money , nor of those who have power !
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Honestly focusing on sid and lumi until 7* may be boring but it is super effective. Both chars are high damage but low hp so they really benefit from all upgrades as they are needed for survival as well as the dps boost. I'm not saying this is the best route to go but both hero's are very strong and versatile.