2658 posts Member
edited June 2016
Daka is G9.
  • Omega'd Basic.
  • Lvl 80

Fives is G10.
  • Omega'd Basic.
  • Lvl 80

Current arena team; Any mixture of ST Han, QGJ, RG, Rey, Yoda, GS, Dooku or whatever I want to throw in on the day.

Do you think that Daka or Fives have a place here? If so, who and who should they replace?

I'm currently farming Old Ben/Phasma and some others but they will be stuck at G8 due to the furnace crisis I am suffering from.

Advice is welcome.
| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |

Replies

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Since the 5's "fix" I replaced him with Daka, both omegaed up on the basic, no regrets
  • Yansolo
    42 posts Member
    Daka better for arena and fives better for raids. If you plan on getting a clone team then fives all the way. My 2 cents
  • If you farm Old Ben you can get him to Gear 9 without needing any of the raid loot, You just have to farm the bio implant and you can gear 9 him.
  • int3ns1fy
    210 posts Member
    Fives IMO...hardly ever see Daka in arena any more. Yes her stun is good, but that's about it. Her revive chances are low and her heal sucks. Fives requires careful planning to make sure he doesn't destroy you at the end of a match...Daka is a great toon but not a game-changer.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I enjoy a stun/assist team with Daka, RG, QGJ, GS and then either Dooku or ST Han fir the 5th spot.
  • Daka coupled with RG and a Phasma lead can be very much a PITA to deal with. AI pulling off assist Double stuns with Daka and RG's stun rate so high pretty much shuts down everyone. I dont regret putting an Omega on Fives, he still has his uses but that "bug fix" did change things (and his potency doesnt seem to be as great as it did.)
  • Daka. Fives is so easily stunned.
  • Haha honestly I use both!
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Daka. 15% bump in stun rate is definitely noticeable. Even without her rez ability, she is the best controller there is.
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    I think it really depends on who else you use. An Omega'd 5's goes very well on a First Order team, due to Phasma and FOST giving out so much speed down. And he obviously goes well with Clones / Plo Koon.

Daka is less reliant on proper synergy around her, however, and is more universally good. So if you look at your team and don't see obvious 5's chemistry, pick Daka.
  • Sir_Whooty wrote: »
    Daka coupled with RG and a Phasma lead can be very much a PITA to deal with. AI pulling off assist Double stuns with Daka and RG's stun rate so high pretty much shuts down everyone. I dont regret putting an Omega on Fives, he still has his uses but that "bug fix" did change things (and his potency doesnt seem to be as great as it did.)
    I run a team like that. Phasma (L), Daka, RG, QGJ, GS. The omega on QGJ's basic works really well with the stuns (Daka's basic is omega'd as well) and slows from RG and Daka and you get a decent stun rate with all of the assists. It seems like it would rely on RG too much, but with all of the assists and extra TM from VM you get enough stuns in almost every match. If you're lucky then their whole team gets stunned. If you're unlucky it's just one toon per round, which is still nice.

I think I've only had Daka do a passive revive once, and I forgot it was even there when it happened. I'll use her heal to get RG and/or another toon (almost always Daka) back above 50% to start up the stuns and allow for potentially another taunt. That doesn't happen very often, though. She's good enough with just her basic. Forcing that to happen a lot with assists and/or extra TM is when she gets really good.