Rage Inducing galactic war team

2Next

Replies

• comandaben
    112 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    CM_Halon wrote: »
    I agree with you man, I don't know what the problem is but I'm a level 57 and I've been paired against level 58-60 multi-epic teams twice this week. I have a strong team, but when these people say they go through a full GW with 5 guys I have to call bee-ess. If you can, and I'm wrong, more power to you, I just don't see how it's possible. You got some love here man, I'll second the notion that GW is too random & far too hard until you're maxed at 60 (I assume?)

Like the previous poster said if you have well geared 4-5*+ characters with at least 2 healers, a debuffer (i normally use HK 47 and i got Tarkin in a pack, mostly F2P btw) and 2 high damage characters and it should be pretty straightforward, that and the S/L effect of retreat is good and frankly necessary.

Having said that, i've had some really close calls since they changed GW but as long as i can clear it or get at least 2 shipments worth then i'm not too fussed.
  • Options
    Someone previously stated a few times that GW is meant to be a war of attrition and you are supposed to use more of your heroes. This is true.
    They also said the game is balanced. I don't think this is true. When a TIE Pilot of IG-86 can one-shot a maxed out Jedi or Sith character of the same level.. does this seem balanced to you?
    This has happened to me numerous times.. my Chewie.. my Luminara.. on the first round. fun times.
  • Options
    AdamW wrote: »
    http://imgur.com/gallery/fw0B654
    http://imgur.com/gallery/xBhgmty

Made a team of all sacrificial characters.. all dead before their turn. The enemy 1 shot everyone.

Made a hybrid team of sacrificial and Main.. Got off 3 hits before they were all dead. They 1 shot everyone.

Used the remainder off my A and B teams, won the fight. They 1 shot 2 characters.

Won just 1 more battle before I was unable to continue due to loss of characters and low health.. oh and the constant getting stunned, bonus attacked and dying.

Tell me there is hope at the end of the tunnel. Tell me someone somewhere is looking to balance who you fight.

there's always tomorrow. haha