wait. . . what?

One of the pieces of gear that "unlocks" at level 43 requires 20 freaking parts that can only be obtained from a mission you need to be level 49 to play.

How does this make any sense? No one noticed this before?

Oh and I'll need at least two of them and they're my last one before gear level 6.

Replies

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I hate farming duplicate parts. Gets kinda silly
  • Yes cant farm shards because i need every point of energie for farming parts.
  • It gets worse young padawan.

This, is only the beginning.
  • DigitalKLB wrote: »
    One of the pieces of gear that "unlocks" at level 43 requires 20 freaking parts that can only be obtained from a mission you need to be level 49 to play.

How does this make any sense? No one noticed this before?

Oh and I'll need at least two of them and they're my last one before gear level 6.

It has been noticed before. In fact I reported it as a bug back when the game was still in closed beta. They just haven't fixed it yet.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/359/materials-required-for-gear-crafting
  • The worst part imo is blue Mark VI ernergiecell from 2-A Dark Side.
    Drop rate:<10%
    250+Energie needed for 5parts
  • oh i love these multi-nested crafted parts...just when you think it's ready, you realize you need a sub-sub-component that you have no open chapters to farm....
  • The best part is blowing through 100+ energy to get ONE of 20 you need….painful.
  • Yes, I have hundreds of stupid useless parts all day long. I just sell them off when I have large quantities of a type....
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I'm way too scared to sell any parts lol
  • Aquollie
    7 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    It's not painful this game is clearly designed for you to have to spend money to level up in any meaningful way. It also seen several of the characters I fight in PvP are also well beyond anything they should be based on level restrictions to how far you can advance. They're attack seems to be well above mind and their level is well below mine I just don't see how some of this is possible. Finally seems way too often when I do what should be a final strike I somehow get fewer damage points than expected and they have no red left yet ther'really still alive with some miniscule amount of points left and then they always attack right afterwards just ****
  • Yeah but when you do get that piece, his power is going to jump about 100
  • SeroZero wrote: »
    It gets worse young padawan.

This, is only the beginning.

They dont even know do they lol. I can easily burn 10 bucks in energy refills a day for one freakin piece of equipment. And I love its that way because most people want everything for free and patience is a forgotten long lost myth. So it ensures my stay at the top will be an enduring one.
This discussion has been closed.