Its almost 6pm / Arena server reward time

Prev1
thisgameisdope
297 posts Member
edited January 2016
45 mins before the reward time...lets aim top....snipe...kill....defeat...repeat...

5.05pm - #6
5.19pm - #3
5.36pm - #1
6.01pm - Still #1

23lec0k.png

Will be back tomorrow.
Post edited by thisgameisdope on

Replies

• Hellooo I am back...

5.00pm - #11

5.27pm - #3

5.41pm - #1

5.59pm -#2

saw the no.2 active around 5.42pm (he took no.2 spot) but did not really bother to refill 50 gems to maintain to no.1 spot since I got enough point to make my Sid 7*....today is good...

used 100 gems to replace 2x arena shipments to buy 10x sidious shards.

2dsqvy1.png

xbgzf5.png

See you guys tomorrow...
  • rotam
    120 posts Member
    lucky you there are no spenders in your server. In my server top 4 positions dont change. ever. they have the same team, with the same exact power, neear 24k. Climbing up to #5 feels like being #1... just with no the same rewards...
  • thisgameisdope
    297 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I believe most of my competitors spent some amount but not crazy like your server...all of them got barris and dooku when I tried to climb in the beginning (before sidious and lumi was popular)....leila and fotp in some teams and kylo + darth vader in other teams...rest are similar one and another...mine is the only one with ONE different character that none of top 20 in my server have it...hehehe....

Old Ben and QGJ also there in few teams but THERE ARE NO THREAT TO ME.....I still do not know how people rated OLD ben high...I can understand about QGJ but not him...he is worse than barris IMO....
  • rotam
    120 posts Member
    old ben is just great, with that attack down you can get enough time to take down the opposition without receiving as much dmg.
    Top 4 teams are as i said before the same: all 7*: leia, tie pilot, QGJ, old ben, han. There is no chance against that. They always start first thanks to QGJ speed up, they can kill one or two of your toons before you can attack, and when you do, han has already used taunt. So, imagine
  • See mine:

5:00 - rank 30
    5:10 - rank 21
    5:20 - rank 13
    5:35 - rank 3
    5:45 - rank 3(lost to rank 1)
    5:55 - rank 1
    6:00 got rank 1 rewards :smile:
  • rotam wrote: »
    old ben is just great, with that attack down you can get enough time to take down the opposition without receiving as much dmg.
    Top 4 teams are as i said before the same: all 7*: leia, tie pilot, QGJ, old ben, han. There is no chance against that. They always start first thanks to QGJ speed up, they can kill one or two of your toons before you can attack, and when you do, han has already used taunt. So, imagine

If I encounter those 5 or similar again, I will screenshot and let you know. I met FOTP, Leila, Old ben and QGJ only...well usually I used Sidious to delay their attack and stun FOTP (which 90% always stunned) for 1st turn...
    Shanks wrote: »
    See mine:

5:00 - rank 30
    5:10 - rank 21
    5:20 - rank 13
    5:35 - rank 3
    5:45 - rank 3(lost to rank 1)
    5:55 - rank 1
    6:00 got rank 1 rewards :smile:

good for you hehehe...keep it up tomorrow...
  • what do you mean today's update?
  • He's updating his diary daily. It's riveting. I can't wait.
  • thisgameisdope
    297 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Its on now...

5.12pm - # 4
    5.15pm - # 1

did the refil already and just have 3 more chances to attack in arena...yesterday's #1 is at #6 now...let see if he is active / online today...hohoho....

5.43pm - There are two movements...they are lurking behind me at no.3 and no.4 try to snipe hohoho...it will be fun..

5.47.45pm finished fought #2 for a draw so that #4 got 2 mins and 10 sec to snipe my rank :neutral: wrong strategy huhuhu....

6.00pm HE COULD NOT DO IT IN TIME / He lost to me due to the pressure / He did not attack at all....hahahha...

30clk7d.png

fiuh......Till tomorrow...hehehe....

• SlyGambit wrote: »
    He's updating his diary daily. It's riveting. I can't wait.

Thank you. You were using a very hard vocabulary lol...
  • i think you are lucky the top 5 in my arena all have 23k rating with all maxed 7 stars pretty much
  • i think you are lucky the top 5 in my arena all have 23k rating with all maxed 7 stars pretty much

Hehehe yes one of the luckiest in here...but in a week or less I will be 23k also...tomorrow will be 22k++ though.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    45 mins before the reward time...lets aim top....snipe...kill....defeat...repeat...

5.05pm - #6
    5.19pm - #3
    5.36pm - #1
    6.01pm - Still #1

23lec0k.png

Will be back tomorrow.

You know.. I would of had your #1 Spot today but it said I was locked in a battle from 5:54pm-6:01pm. wouldnt free me even after logging off and on. I normally occupy that spot. Kind of annoyed me to lock me out of a battle I would have won.

Guessing it was because you engaged into a battle with me and locked me out of fighting you. Hopefully thats not how you keep rank 1 from now on.

Btw nice to meet someone from my server.
    Post edited by AdamW on
  • Is Sid your only 7 star? Impressive at 60 you already got that. I'm currently in a newer server at lvl 48 farming the 3 droids. One nearing on his way to 6 stars and the other two moving to 5 stars. I'm thinking of adding Sid to the team as arena shard farming seems just so much faster. But farming two of the droids shards from there already means I will wait til one of them is maxed before I finish getting Sid and farming his shards. But I'm thinking poe, 3 droids, and Sid will be a beast combo
  • AdamW wrote: »

5.05pm - #6
    5.19pm - #3
    5.36pm - #1
    6.01pm - Still #1

23lec0k.png

Will be back tomorrow.

You know.. I would of had your #1 Spot today but it said I was locked in a battle from 5:54pm-6:01pm. wouldnt free me even after logging off and on. I normally occupy that spot. Kind of annoyed me to lock me out of a battle I would have won.

Guessing it was because you engaged into a battle with me and locked me out of fighting you. Hopefully thats not how you keep rank 1 from now on.

Btw nice to meet someone from my server.

Yes....Am i kind right??Instead of fighting others, i Fought you so other people wont be able to get that #2 and #1 hahahaha
  • thisgameisdope
    297 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    KnightMare wrote: »
    Is Sid your only 7 star? Impressive at 60 you already got that. I'm currently in a newer server at lvl 48 farming the 3 droids. One nearing on his way to 6 stars and the other two moving to 5 stars. I'm thinking of adding Sid to the team as arena shard farming seems just so much faster. But farming two of the droids shards from there already means I will wait til one of them is maxed before I finish getting Sid and farming his shards. But I'm thinking poe, 3 droids, and Sid will be a beast combo

I was lucky bro...As F2P player, I got 2x 4* players in my first day of playing which turned out they are great...since my server is a bit new and many people active but not so many on my 6pm reward time, so I can get to #1 all the time...

for droids, once you get them to 6*...try to get another droids character...no need to get one max...7-5-5 is not better than 6-6-6....so get your Hk, 88 and 86 to 6* first after that you can start to make one of them 7*...the other 2 to support droids depends on your preferences...POE is a great additon...the other one I dont really know but SID is not a good fit into your team...

So,

HK 47
    Ig 88
    Ig 86
    POE
    (mystery) - choices that i might know will work at least for offence are Daka, Poggle, Lobot, Vader???, barris. The rest Im not too sure.
  • thisgameisdope
    297 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    So today is a good day....18 hrs ago after the reset time, I need 14 SHARDS of JC...I could not wait and Go for 5x shards JC in the shipments (250 gems)...after that I did 2x refill cantina (300gems) to get 100/100 shards....

2v8fk86.png

So

nw0zl4.png

For the rank...I got to #1 but I will not post the screenshot since I am going to try the double rewards bug (well dunno how though hahaha, my plan is to log in a few hours or maybe after the reset time)...

#1 Me
    #2 Adam Alazier (AdamW in the forum nickname)
    #3 Liam gallen ( he changed his squad, from 22k++ went down to 21k++, Ima gun di replaced by Phasma)

with this 2 of my team squad alread 7*...the other 3 will be done soon..before the new patch coming I believe...
  • thisgameisdope
    297 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Hiii.....im back on weekend...

So at the moment (5.31pm) im #1

and here are my rivals...

2n880fs.png

im going offline to test double reward bug...hopefuly its a success on my 2nd attempt...

might not get #1 but i do not mind hehehe

IT DID NOT WORK Huhuhu....lets try again tomorrow...anyway I got #1 for today...ow yeahhh....

n4b347.png

ow yeahhh.....
  • Late post for today since its a busy monday...

5.57pm - #3
    5.59pm - #1

since I was afraid i would not had enough time to finish the battle before 6pm against this droid team ( Hk, 88, 86, daka and talia) I decided to auto attack after I killed Ig - 86 and 88 respectively....won the match with less that a minute before 6pm...hohoho....

Anyway i am stacking Rewards message until tomorrow so i can get 1500 gems straight away....

r26d0y.png

last 6 days :
    1-2-1-1-1-1...very good i believe hehehe...
  • i would have saved for a couple chromium packs if i was hitting 1/2 every day
  • i would have saved for a couple chromium packs if i was hitting 1/2 every day

I was going to open packs...but I am still using it to make my daka 7* faster...needs only 20 more only...I think i will start focusing my gems after getting all my 5 main characters to 7*...still have 3 more to go...ow I did open 5x 350 packs in the last 6 days...decent characters and some okay shards...
  • thisgameisdope
    297 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Here I go again...

5.54pm - #4

1 try left...

5.59pm - #1 (in another 2 min, just need to click one more attack, will wait until 10 seconds before the fight finish)

Ok so after getting #1 again today...my inbox looks like this...wohoooo....1500 gems??? OMG!!

2q80tjd.png

I will save as much gems as possible before the new patch updates...can't wait...
  • Very late reply due to busy day...

anyway, its #1 again as expected...

and bring my gems to 772....since my DAKA only need 10 shards, I decided to go for 2x cantina refill for today and tomorrow (which will be in 5 mins time)...

from 722 to 222 from just 6 hrs hahaha....

110jhjk.png

and bring my DAKA...

2po3ak3.png

Ok see you tomorrow and wait for my GW story...
  • ThalosKirano
    728 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Just an observation; If you hit 1/2 every day, then why do you need this thread? If you're expected to finish 1st or 2nd then you aren't really achieving anything by doing so.

This isn't a complaint, keep on posting away. I am just wondering what the point is.
  • Just an observation; If you hit 1/2 every day, then why do you need this thread? If you're expected to finish 1st or 2nd then you aren't really achieving anything by doing so.

This isn't a complaint, keep on posting away. I am just wondering what the point is.

Actually there is no point hahaha. Like others said, it just me making my own arena diary. People can ask questions though if they want it, and let see if I can give them some good feedback.
  • we need to be really active in order to achieve #1 daily....and timing our attack perfectly...
  • I'm so glad I'm the only person active in arena in my Australian time zone any where near #1 :)
  • I GOT ROBBED BY GLITCH for today's reward......

more to come....
  • thisgameisdope
    297 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I GOT ROBBED BY GLITCH for today's reward......

more to come....

Ok Here is the explanation for arena awards today...I was at #4 around 5.51pm and going for #1 like usual.

around 5.52pm I try to fight #1 but he was having a duel which forbid me from engaging with him...so I took a detour and fought #3 first to secure better rewards

I was #3 around 5.55pm
    6862ab.png

Here is the exact time details when I was #3
    346x8uf.png

then after finished with #3 spot I keep checking when #1 finish his battle and turned out when the clock reach 5.58pm (just a few second after it changed from 5.57pm into 5.58pm). I rushed the battle and finish that guy in just under 65 seconds (his team is squisy with poggle - sidious - luminara - jawa - datcha) therefore I believe I still have at least between 15-20 seconds before 6.00pm...I checked the clock and took the screenshot (see below)

2a0c7c1.png

here is the exact time details when I got #1
    11kwapj.png

So I went out to the home screen but the inbox already glowing and when I checked it
    9s6onn.png

OMG I didn't get the reward....It never happened to me before since I did finish the fight before 6.00pm and got some time to took screenshoot (remember the loading from one page to another)....

So why is it a bug??? Check below....
    2v1knb8.png

In the image, it shows exactly 18.00 (6.00pm) but in the message for rewards (check above) it was written 1 minute ago (I assume the reward given at 5.59 instead of 6.00pm, never happened before since I did twice finishing my match at 5.59pm)

Ow well.....Lets see tomorrow then....

ps: My clock in the phone is sync with SWOGH server time ( usually I wait for the reset time every day so I know the clock is in my phone is same with the server time)