Leader intimidation

cosmicturtle333
5004 posts Member
edited January 2016
Which leader would you be less likely to attack in Arena?

Ahsoka Tano 5* gear 7 level 59
Ability - Jedi and Night sister allies gain 13% evasion. Ahsoka Tano gains 20% turn meter whenever she evades an attack.

Or

Asajj Ventress 6* gear 7 level 59
Ability - Night sister allies gain 24 speed and have a 25% chance to remove 10% turn meter when they damage an enemy.
My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.

Replies

• I didn't drop a rank in the last six hours until just now when a 6* Leia beat me.
  • Tano, just because she's 5 star. Other than that it's really a toss up, and doesn't matter to me.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Tano, just because she's 5 star. Other than that it's really a toss up, and doesn't matter to me.

You'd be less likely to attack her? Or do you mean more likely because she is only 5*?

You'd be less likely to attack her? Or do you mean more likely because she is only 5*?

Read that as more likely. I'd attack whoever had less stars unless I knew the team, then I'd go off experience.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • What he means is put ventress haha
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    The only leader that intimates me in the Arena is Luke (and to lesser effect Aalya).. Both offer tenacity which means the team members are harder to stun, to dot, to ability block or put any negative effect on them. which can mess up any strategy you have going into a fight when you are not familiar with the group..

Aalya isn't as intimating as she only buffs Jedi and there are a lot of anti Jedi characters. However Luke buff anyone and everyone, which means a wider range of possible teammates.

Otherwise all other leaders have no impact on me, so in answer to your question I would attack them all equally, except a Luke leader.. All that matters to me is your rank, not your power, not your leader, just your rank!
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!