About stars

BB8droid
8 posts Member
edited January 2016
I'm little confused about this, is that a, let's say a 5* hero better than a halfway-upgraded 5* hero?
Like, Dooku(level0 3*)-->Dooku(level20 3*)-->Dooku(level40 4*),and DookuB(level0 4*)-->DookuB(level40 4*), do I get the same Dooku with the same stats(STR AGI INT) under this 2 circumstances?
Post edited by BB8droid on

Replies

• Character's strength is greatly increased when they gain a star. The bonus is only added when the star is added (so not half way through shard farming). Check this site if you want more detailed info:

http://www.swgohcantina.com/how-swgoh-character-stats-increase-by-star-promotions/
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • I have no idea what you're asking? Is a 5-star better than a 4-star? If it's the same hero with the same level and items, yes. More stars are always better, but you understand that already I think...
  • A characters number of stars determines how much their main stats are benefitting from their character level. For example, a 1 star character may be getting 1.7 agi per level but then when they hit two star maybe they increase up to 2.2 agi per level or something. This is only for the three main stats(str, agi, and int).
    Also, there is no intermediary phase between star ranks. A character is either 4* or 5*...their current number of shards has no effect on their stats until they hit that mark and are promoted.
  • RonTom wrote: »
    I have no idea what you're asking? Is a 5-star better than a 4-star? If it's the same hero with the same level and items, yes. More stars are always better, but you understand that already I think...
    I keep on farming Luke, now he is 5*, but I didn't upgrade him(he is still at his rank 1 and I didn't use him on any battle)because I want him to be 6*or7*, and I'm afraid if I upgrade him now, he would be weaker than a 6or7*(rank 1) Luke which I upgrade in the future
  • Character's strength is greatly increased when they gain a star. The bonus is only added when the star is added (so not half way through shard farming). Check this site if you want more detailed info:

http://www.swgohcantina.com/how-swgoh-character-stats-increase-by-star-promotions/
    Thank you:)
  • BB8droid
    8 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Kaylik wrote: »
    A characters number of stars determines how much their main stats are benefitting from their character level. For example, a 1 star character may be getting 1.7 agi per level but then when they hit two star maybe they increase up to 2.2 agi per level or something. This is only for the three main stats(str, agi, and int).
    Also, there is no intermediary phase between star ranks. A character is either 4* or 5*...their current number of shards has no effect on their stats until they hit that mark and are promoted.
    Thank you, actually I just want to know...for example, Dooku(level0 3*)-->Dooku(level20 3*)-->Dooku(level40 4*),and DookuB(level0 4*)-->DookuB(level40 4*), are Dooku and DookuB the same one?
    Post edited by BB8droid on
  • Yes, they are the same!

• ilyanor wrote: »
    Yes, they are the same!
    Thank you for your reply, question solved, sorry I didn't make myself clear, felt really dizzy just now:)
  • KnightOfGwyn15
    140 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I totally missed when they added a character called ''Duku'' in this game
  • I totally missed when they added a character called ''Duku'' in this game

Thanks for notice
  • Difference between 6* and 7* is very small tho. They have like 16% more stats. Upgrading a 4* to 5* is yielding 25% bonus. So returns are diminishing. A team with five 6* heroes is stronger than one with say three 5* and two 7*.
  • BB8droid wrote: »
    I totally missed when they added a character called ''Duku'' in this game

Thanks for notice

Np :trollface: . For real everybody is calling him duku.