Empire Event / Old Ben

Is there any reason why on the ad for the Empire Event I got when I just logged in, there is a picture of Old Ben swinging his lightsaber, yet in the game Old Ben is not classified as a Rebel, so you can't use him for this event?

Not having Old Ben as a rebel classification is an odd choice to begin with. However, using his image for a Rebel/Clone only event and not being able to use him is misleading, and frustrating to us that have him and would like to use him to possibly complete the event.

Replies

• False advertisement. Shame on you EA
  • Darth_Nick86
    26 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Yeah I'm frustrated too. Honestly, the quality control of this game is a joke. I'm not one of the people that complains or cries for nerfs often, but the developers are just constantly shooting themselves in the foot with their fan base with the constant bugs and inconsistencies.
  • I was just about to post this exact same thing.
  • @Morgoth_Lives brings up a good point. I would love to see Old Ben as a rebel in the game... be true to Episode IV, make that crazy old wizard a rebel!!!
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    I don't think he was ever formally part of the rebellion.
  • Didn't he use to be listed as a rebel in game? I thought they changed him in an update a while back. I could very well be thinking of something else, though.
  • @9r33d0 The advertising for the event is relevant point here. We can argue the lore and whether Ben was or was not part of the Rebellion till we're blue in the face.

If anything Old Ben should have a duel classification like Vader (Sith/Empire), Lando (Rebel/Scoundrel), and Han (Rebel/Scoundrel) do.