AI rant

I'm getting so sick and tired of the freaking AI getting all this so called luck. I mean come on go against Daka and her heal always brings people back or they just revive if she dies she always comes back.
Dooku teams dodge 90% of the time plus Lumi and the new Comer since he got fixed Old Ben. RNG is supposed to be random not 100% of the time for AI I'd list all the others but then I'd end up cursing and get to many warnings to count. So I'm asking the Devs to stop setting around drinking their energy drinks and finally fix this crap. I'm sure the rest of the community would agree I'm not saying nerf any one I'm just asking you to fix the problem of RNG to make 15% to be actually 15% not 90 to 100% as long as it's the AI

Replies

• Fave
    96 posts Member
    AI for Yoda needs to be fixed when facing Daka. Clearly Yoda should put up tenacity 1st when she'll double stun. I've gone back and forth with this guy and the only reason he beats my team is the AI for Yoda.
    EA had programmed Rey correctly to target anyone she can kill with a single shot. So please do so with Yoda.
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    Their programming/development team probably consists of 2 guys doing all the work, while supervisors play LoL or something.