Annoying Teebo led team?

I am trying to make an annoying Teebo arena team. Here's what I think:

Teebo leader
RG
Sun Fac
Rey
QGJ? Leia? Phasma? GS? Ewok Elder? Daka?

I think the first 4 would be a good start but am trying to finish it off. What do you think?

Replies

• Dude I faced the most annoying Teebo led team in GW a few weeks ago:

Teebo(L)
    Leia
    RG
    Daka
    Ewok Elder

All lvl 80 Gear 9 Thankfully it was the last node and the rest was a breeze, it took me a solid 45 minutes of testing the battle and swapping around to get the right RNG and it still took 3 teams.
  • I love using him with the other 3 Ewoks and Tusken Shaman or Tano. Chief is better as leader.
  • Chief may be better, but nothing's more annoying than a team going stealth, RG taunting while Leia dismantles your team, between Ewok elder and Daka without the ability to target either one its a royal PITA...I've seen video of an Ewok team though...that in itself is scary.
  • Mol_Sign
    142 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Kopfschuss wrote: »

Teebo leader
    RG
    Sun Fac
    Rey

I think the first 4 would be a good start but am trying to finish it off. What do you think?

Teebo (l), RG, SF, Rey, Elder. I don't have SF, otherwise I'd try it myself. It should be an absolute nightmare for people.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    When a taunt is stealth, it no longer works, at least for human players. The AI treats it like it does, but players can ignore it. If you are trying to make an annoying squad on defense for arena, skip the taunts.
  • Mol_Sign
    142 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    medetec wrote: »
    When a taunt is stealth, it no longer works, at least for human players. The AI treats it like it does, but players can ignore it. If you are trying to make an annoying squad on defense for arena, skip the taunts.

Interesting. At one time, stealthed taunts used to work. Is this a recent bug?

EDIT: The current Teebo bug is that stealthed taunters get only 1 turn taunts. This shouldn't pose a problem for RG
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Its been a least a few weeks, can't confirm or deny it working differently at any point. I run a Teebo lead in arena myself, and I chat with a few of my shardmates. I've been told the taunts are not effective while stealthed.

If that's a bug, I'd love to see it fixed, it would give me more squad options.
  • Mol_Sign
    142 posts Member
    medetec wrote: »
    Its been a least a few weeks, can't confirm or deny it working differently at any point. I run a Teebo lead in arena myself, and I chat with a few of my shardmates. I've been told the taunts are not effective while stealthed.

Wish we could spar with each other. It would make finding / eliminating bugs so much easier.
  • Thanks for the input guys. I'll try these out
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Teebo (L), Aayla, Yoda, Rey, Leia
  • Kopfschuss wrote: »

Teebo leader
    RG
    Sun Fac
    Rey

Thought you were using ugnaught?!?
  • medetec wrote: »

so then it means that RG is not a good choice with a teeboo lead, correct ?
  • Stormclone wrote: »
    Kopfschuss wrote: »

Teebo leader
    RG
    Sun Fac
    Rey

Thought you were using ugnaught?!?

Sometimes one prefers a challenge :smiley: