Average crystals to unlock chromium onlys?

Elyndria
482 posts Member
Hey guys I just went super all in on some chromium packs, I spent $500 and I'm pretty happy with the results.

The only really terrible thing about the whole experience was the amount of Echo shards I pulled. I ended up with 500 excess shards, and I only pulled rex like 3-4 times total.

Here's what I unlocked:

7* Sun Fac
7* Kit Fisto
7* Leia
7* Echo (Twice Over)
7* Darth Maul
~6* Rex
6* Royal Guard
5* Aayla

Did I get totally screwed over or were my pulls good for $500?

Thx

Replies

• MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Elyndria wrote: »
    Hey guys I just went super all in on some chromium packs, I spent $500 and I'm pretty happy with the results.

The only really terrible thing about the whole experience was the amount of Echo shards I pulled. I ended up with 500 excess shards, and I only pulled rex like 3-4 times total.

Here's what I unlocked:

7* Sun Fac
    7* Kit Fisto
    7* Leia
    7* Echo (Twice Over)
    7* Darth Maul
    ~6* Rex
    6* Royal Guard
    5* Aayla

Did I get totally screwed over or were my pulls good for $500?

Thx

That's really good for $500, I'm surprised you only got Ayala to 5*
  • It's alright.
    You got 2x good pulls.
    If some of those echo shards were Rex and Aayla you'd be in the clear.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Elyndria
    482 posts Member
    If some of those echo shards were Rex and Aayla you'd be in the clear.
    Lol, I know right?

I wouldn't recommend anyone pull right now unless they desperately want Echo.
  • Azgadil
    226 posts Member
    I think this is a good opportunity to suggest that it's not wise to spend all five vaults during the same Chromium character cycle. Clearly this is an Echo weighted pack. Once you got him maxed you could have switched to another pack - or waited for the next character cycle.

My comments aside, that's a pretty sweet pull.

• Better than i would have expected. Leia makes alot of top tier teams in Arena. Sun Fac is handy too. Would have thought u need to spend thousands
  • mccif16
    114 posts Member
    Oldest chromes and newest release have best drop rate. 2nd and 3rd newest progressively drop at a lower rate.
  • That's why I won't buy any more for a bit. Ea has a super chub for echo. I got him to 7* with extra in 2-3 days.