Yoda assault squad

irvvri
152 posts Member
I WILL PROCLAIM VICTORY OVER THE JUMPING AVOCADO THIS TIME, I SWEAR IT

As of this moment, I have the following:

Quiggles, Lumi, JC - 7*
Ahsoka, Old Ben - 6* (Will be 7* in time for event)
Eeth Koth - 5* (Will.. probably not be 7*)

Which combination of dudes would best help me defeat the flailing menace? Should I run Quiggles or Old Bean as lead? I heard OB is bad for the challenge but haven't had any explanation why

Any input is appreciated, thanks all

Replies

• Options
    Quigles is the better leader but I would run Lumi instead becuase your whole team will get healed every turn which will help out more than people give credit for and she gives evasion as well for some lucky RNG. Olb Ben isn't the best leader for this event becuase you either need to attack faster than Yoda or you need to outlast him. I would through him in still for the TM manipulation but not as lead. Good strategy is to basic his foresight away and hit with your hardest attack when it's down. Just have to worry about whether he has foresight or not. Also if there are adds with him, take them out first and ingore Yoda until it's just him against your squad. I ran Barriss lead and Lumi, with Eath and JC and I beat tier 6 with ease. I probably won't go for tier 7 just becuase it's more effort than it's worth. Yoda really isn't that great of a toon for Arena but I've heard he can be very helpful in other places. Up to you but defiantly either Lumi or Quigles as lead.