Chewbacca or Poe Dameron

VokDridi
11 posts Member
edited January 2016
Hello Community,

like the title says I want to ask you which tank you would prefer Chewbacca or Poe Dameron.

I like to play with 1 Tank in Arena + Galatic war but don't know which one fits better.

Greetings

VoKDridi

Replies

• Options
    Poe for speed and expose. They both work good as tanks, but Poe just brings more to the table in my opinion.
  • Options
    I think it's now generally accepted that Poe is superior in most cases.
  • Options
    Poe is squishier and has lower attack than chewie both of them at Gear Level 6 at Level 53. Poe needs Gear Level 7 to really see what he has. He is faster, probably attacks 2 times while chewie attacks once.
  • Options

Among the tanks who can taunt, it is Poe > Stormtrooper Han > Chewie. No question about it due to the speed factor alone. After all, the role of a tank is to soak in damage and what's the point of taunting if the opponent has already killed your dps heroes?

It would be interesting to see how the speed ratings may get affected in the future update. I think Poe's speed rating is a tad too high.
  • Options
    I think Poe is really good, but probably fine to be honest. If Windu gets a solid buff in the upcoming patch Poe will lose a bit of his worth for sure. Chewie is pretty meh, gear levels might do wonders for ST Han who is really good but needs a bit more HP to really be worthwhile imo.
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Options
    I saw chewy or... Didn't read the rest as long as it's not ugnaught or maybe mace pick the other guy. Once you get further into the game chewy becomes a subpar hero mostly useful for dying in Gw and trying not to die in light battles.