35/105 stamina after looking for two mk 6 power cells

You guys think that's way to much randomness in the drops for a gear piece that is needed in a lot of crafting and sets?

Searching that long and using the majority of my stamina that won't be recharged now till tomorrow kind of **** all the entertainment away from the game for me.

Most of the characters I have use that piece too so I've spent way to much time putting the game on autofight and then putting it down, rinse and repeat.

Replies

• warmonkey wrote: »
    You guys think that's way to much randomness in the drops for a gear piece that is needed in a lot of crafting and sets?

Searching that long and using the majority of my stamina that won't be recharged now till tomorrow kind of **** all the entertainment away from the game for me.

Most of the characters I have use that piece too so I've spent way to much time putting the game on autofight and then putting it down, rinse and repeat.

Tough luck
  • The drop rates in this game are totally messed up in my opinion. All of the frustration you feel is purposeful, TO GET YOU TO SPEND MONEY!!! That's the whole game, every angle offered can be had for a price. Even worse, when you need one final piece of something, a shard or gear, your odds will reduce drastically. I had multiple occasions where I needed 1 last shard or gear and spent an entire refresh to get that last piece. I've also spent refreshes and got not one piece.

What I do to combat this is to never farm last remaining shards purposefully. For gear, I usually farm up to Level 6 then slow down from that point. On shards, when I have less than 5 needed to complete a Star Level, I let it happen naturally doing my normal farming

Trying to push it only wastes your crystals, I've learned my lesson.......
  • The drop rates in this game are totally messed up in my opinion. All of the frustration you feel is purposeful, TO GET YOU TO SPEND MONEY!!! That's the whole game, every angle offered can be had for a price. Even worse, when you need one final piece of something, a shard or gear, your odds will reduce drastically. I had multiple occasions where I needed 1 last shard or gear and spent an entire refresh to get that last piece. I've also spent refreshes and got not one piece.

What I do to combat this is to never farm last remaining shards purposefully. For gear, I usually farm up to Level 6 then slow down from that point. On shards, when I have less than 5 needed to complete a Star Level, I let it happen naturally doing my normal farming

Funny that it actually makes me not want to refresh my stamina. I think to myself "well i could refresh and find that one gear piece" but then i remember how much time I just spent and say "Fudge it, let's do something else" :D

finding something through normal farming is defiantly the way to go like you say
  • Gear should be hard to farm. Im now going for Sids gear that is extremely rare And I need 20 of it, Im at 8 after 3 days of farming. Frustrating but I need it
  • Rogerfan wrote: »
    Gear should be hard to farm. Im now going for Sids gear that is extremely rare And I need 20 of it, Im at 8 after 3 days of farming. Frustrating but I need it

no. It should be hard to farm for everyone...except me!!! :)

Definitely agree with you, and I've started doing the same. No more refresh, or crystals spent on recharge for farming. I'm getting close to starring 2 characters and today, out of 119 energy, I got one shard total. It'll happen when it happens.