Did they just fixed Leia?

Today it's the first time I've seen AI Leia hit me only once with her normal.

The bug is fixed???

Replies

• Options

The bug is fixed???

Leia isn't bugged because of her chance to attack multiple times :unamused:
  • Options
    Omg, I fought a different Leia, again she hit me only once!!

• Options

The bug is fixed???

AI Leia always hits at least twice, that's not supposed to happen, that's why it's a bug.

Have you fought an AI Leia in the PVP before?

• Options
    Got Leia 4* and it definately looks like something has changed. She gets bonus attacks maybe every 4-5 attacks now. Up until today it as way more frequent.
  • Options
    This is huge!! Big spenders are peeing their pants right now
  • Options
    I fight leia,all the time. She'll hit 3×, 2x , and when lucky once...sometimes she wrecks me...others not so much.......n when higher ☆ n gear , she seems to hit more.....really don't see the issue here.....are all toons supposed to be, easy to kill? Or not be able to mow peeps down. To me liea give to two different strategies. ...kill her 1st, or as soon, as she is out of stealth..if she goes stright to stealth, then I know I can take out another toon. If u can't take out a,toon or 2 in the 1st rd. Then expect to get worked. If u can't debuffs a taunt with any dps toons, expect to get worked.... I'm sure poe "nuff" threads will be coming out shortly
  • Options
    I fight her a lot too. Leia doesn't bother me a bit. It's just the AI bug that people here talked about a lot. Personally I never seen her attack only once until today.

I don't mind some characters are more powerful, but I do believe bugs should be fixed
  • Options
    This is huge!! Big spenders are peeing their pants right now

Somehow, I highly doubt it.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    Hmmmm I got a bronzium 2* Leia last night. Kinda useless to me had no intention of spending cash trying to raise her and now if this right have even less.
  • Options

The bug is fixed???

AI Leia always hits at least twice, that's not supposed to happen, that's why it's a bug.

Have you fought an AI Leia in the PVP before?

I have and i haven't had this problem. But if there was one then glad it's fixed.
  • Options
    I noticed this as well, definitely a welcome fix, though Tie Fighter Pilot gives me more grief than Leia—at least she dies fast.
  • Options
    Unless you run an aoe debuffer like asajj she doesnt really though. Stealth makes her pretty tough to pin down unless you have a lot of AoE damage.